Chapter 4

Jungkook just finished his shower when he heard the bell of his apartment rang. He immediately wore his shorts and sweatshirt to answer the door.

He was surprised to see Seokjin on the other side.

Seokjin was smiling at him, while he carries a food in a tupperware on his hands.

"I cooked this for dinner. I hope you'll like it." He said to Jungkook.

"Y-You didn't have to. I-- I can make noodles." Jungkook said.

"I saw that you don't eat healthily. Starting today, I'll make food for you." Seokjin said then pulled Jungkook's hand so that he can get take a hold of the food. "Please eat it well. I usually cook for two so I hope I can share the food with you more than once." He said then left.

Jungkook was surprised to the point that he did not notice Seokjin was gone in front of him. He looked at his hand and saw the food the other left to him. He then looked at his hand. Did he just hold me? He asked himself.

He then went inside and looked at the food given by Seokjin. He tasted the food and just like the samgyetang, the food tastes more delicious than what he tasted before.

"He cooks really good." He said while eating the food.

*********

The next day, Jungkook was on his way home but decided to do some grocery shopping first because he's running out of supply.

He was picking some fruits when someone came to him.

"It is nice to see you here." The person said and Jungkook looked up to see Seokjin smiling at him again.

"Oh, h-hey! T-thank you for the food yesterday." He said.

"Did you like it?" Seokjin asked.

"Yeah, it's delicious."

"That's good." Seokjin said with excitement obvious in his voice. "I'll be cooking pajeong today since it's still rainy. I'll bring some to you later."

"Wait!" Jungkook said. "Why are you doing this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you cook for me?"

"I cook for me." Seokjin said. "I just cook for more than 1 person. It'll be nice to share it to someone who appreciates it."

Jungkook was speechless but he thought of something. "Seokjin, stop." He said and Seokjin looked at him. "Okay, since it looks like I can't stop you from cooking, why don't we just share for the bill of the food? And then I'll also let you cook at my house so we can just share the food once you're done cooking. What do you think?"

"That sounds... nice." Seokjin said but suddenly got shy.

"Also, don't tell anyone about it. I don't want people talk about me."

Seokjin smiled. "Okay, that's a deal then." He said then extended his hand for a shake.

Jungkook shook his hand and felt how soft it was. He also smiled shyly at Seokjin.

*********

"Your place looks clean now." Seokjin said when he entered Jungkook's house.

"W-well... I had to clean it daily. I-it's nice to see it clean." He answered.

"That's good. I'll start cooking. Can I use any of your cooking utensils?"

"Y-yes, of course."

"Oh, everything looks new. You haven't done cooking anything except for Ramen?"

"Something like that." Jungkook said. "I'll just take a shower. Feel free to use anything. I'll wash them later after we eat."

Jungkook looked at him and it looks like Seokjin was already in the head of cooking as he just nodded while looking at all the ingredients.

When Jungkook is alone, he would usually just wear nothing but his boxers. But since Seokjin is with him right now, he opted to wear a decent shirt and a shorts.

After he showered, he can smell clearly the aroma of the pajeong. Jungkook drooled over the smell and he's got so excited to taste it.

Seokjin just finished putting all the food in the dining table when he heard Jungkook's room door opening.

"Let's eat..." he said but suddenly stopped when he saw Jungkook's arm. He suddenly dropped the ladle he was holding.

Jungkook noticed it and looked at the surprised look of Seokjin. He noticed that the latter was looking at his arm.

"Oh! Are you not comfortable seeing my tattoo?" He asked.

Seokjin suddenly remembered his name and his whole being when Jungkook talked. He quickly picked up the ladle he dropped. He can feel his face getting warm.

"I---It's j-just t-that I never saw them before." He said looking away. "But they're fine."

Jungkook then sat on the dining table. "Just tell me if you're not comfortable seeing them, I can wear sweatshirt."

"No, please don't do that. You should be comfortable in your own home. I'm just surprised to see them. T-they l-look n-nice on y---you b---by the way." He said still stuttering.

"Thank you. Let's go ahead and eat now." Jungkook said.

As always he enjoyed the food because it tastes better than the usual ramen he eats. Even better than the food from the restaurant. He's happy that Seokjin is such an angel for him.