Chapter 6

Jungkook's POV

"Why are we here?" Yoongi asked me when we entered the mall.

"I need to find something and I need your help." I told him as we walked inside.

"Tell me first before we start walking. Man, I'm not a mall person."

I sighed. "I need to buy Valentine's gift for someone."

"Ohhh, Jungkook is a big boy now!" He said teasing me.

"Whatever! Just help me buy one."

"This is for someone called angel?"

I thought I should not divulge anything to him right now. Seokjin might get mad at me if I'll expose our friendship in any way.

"Stop teasing me! I just need to buy it and you don't need to know for whom it will be."

"Then how would I help you?"

I sighed again. "Just tell me the what do you gift Jimin aside from your pervert ideas."

"Hm, let me think. Necklace? Wallet? Ring? Jimin usually likes something personal and things that would him remember me more." Yoongi said seriously.

We went to a jewelry shop he said was famous. I absolutely have no idea about these things and it made me feel nervous buying such.

While Yoongi and I were looking around, I found a heart shape pendant with angel wings. I thought the pendant would perfectly suit Seokjin as he has a heart like that of an angel. Well, he wouldn't be called an angel for nothing anyway.

"Excuse me!" I asked for the help of the saleslady. "I would like to have this pendant and if it's possible to also get a necklace with it? Please box it." I said directly.

"Sure, Sir. Please follow me to the cashier area." She said and I followed her.

Money is not a problem for me so I just followed the saleslady to the cashier.

"Yoongi! I found what to buy. Would you like to buy something for Jimin?"

"Nah! These are very expensive. I'll go back after I get mu allowance." He said knowing I will offer to buy it anyway. For 3 years, Yoongi made sure that he won't ask me money or any of that sort while we are together. Probably that's the reason why I stayed friends with him.

"Okay. I can buy Jimin something though, tell him it's my gift." I said. On my way here earlier I saw a couple bracelet which would probably suit both of them. "Please pack that, too." I told the salesperson.

"Why are you buying him couple bracelet?"

"Pabo, that's for the two of you." I told him. "Please swipe them all using this card." I said handing my card not waiting for Yoongi to respond.

"That would be 550,000 won, Sir." The saleslady said.

After it was packed, I gave Yoongi the box for the bracelet.

"Thanks, Dude! But you didn't have to. I'll treat you dinner instead. Let's go?" Yoongi said.

"Nah. I need to go home. I have dinner at home." I was actually looking forward to dinner today.

"Oh? Your mom sent you dinner?"

"No." I said in a panick. Fuck! I forgot!

"Why do you have dinner?"

"I---I w-well I bought something l-last night to c-cook today." I said reasoning out. I know I am not believable.

I swallowed my saliva, waiting for Yoongi's response.