Chapter 17

Jungkook's POV

Seokjin fell asleep on my lap. I was brushing his hair as he kept on crying the whole night that we forgot about dinner. I woke up with a slight pain on my neck as I fell asleep leaning on the sofa. I did not want to move as I don't want to wake Seokjin up but my muscles are sore already. I stretched a little bit to make sure he won't be awakened.

I closed my eyes as I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"You're awake." He suddenly said.

"Sorry, I did not mean to wake you up." I said looking at him.

He yawned and moved to a sitting position.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep. Your muscles must have been sore." He said to me.

I smiled at him and touched his face. "I am okay. Good morning." I said looking at his swollen eyes. Still, he looks so handsome, even with swollen eyes and face.

He blushed with the way I looked at him and touched his face. He is so cute.

"I did not mean to keep you here." Seokjin said to me.

"I am glad I stayed." I said to him. "Why don't we have breakfast somewhere today? We were not able to eat dinner yesterday."

Seokjin looked at me intently as if not believing what I was asking for.

He looked away from me. "A-are y-you sure? People might see us together." He asked and I realized that the kind of friendship we have is not usual.

I smiled at him and nodded. "I think it should be fine. There are issues of you anyway having a boyfriend." I told him with a tease.

"Should we change first?" Seokjin asked.

"Sure. I will just go back to my apartment and change clothes." I said to him as he nodded to me.

I smiled and went back to my apartment to change.

***********

Seokjin's POV

"This place is nice." I said when we arrived at the cafè.

"Yeah. I saw this place before but never had a chance to take breakfast before going to school. What time is your class, by the way?" Jungkook asked.

"Still 2 hours early. How about yours?"

"In 5 hours. I have late classes today and I will skip the practice."

"Where would you go after this?" I asked, worried that I woke him up too early.

"I might go to Yoongi's dorm. He texted me earlier saying that Jimin is with him. We might play together before school."

"I see. Are you and Jimin---" i stopped, not sure what I was about to ask. He raised his eyebrows, probably waiting for my next question.

"Me and Jimin are friends, but he and Yoongi are boyfriends." He said which shocked me, probably feeling my hesitation to ask, but I did not know that those two are in a relationship. "It will be fun if they will also meet you and become friends with you."

"You would like me to meet them?" I asked in a more surprised tone.

"Sure. Why not? They're kind and fun to be with. You'll enjoy their company."

"I think it would really be fun." I said in a low tone with a smile.

************

"You look happy." Hoseok said to me when he saw me in our first class.

"Hm." I agreed nodding at him.

"I thought you will be sad today after you messaged me about your mom's visit."