Chapter 23

Author's POV

"Good morning, my angel." Jungkook said as he sat down beside Seokjin's side and kissed his forehead.

Jin stretches his hands outside the comforter with a smile.

"Good morning, Jungkook." He answered shyly.

"Let's have something for breakfast before we go to school?" Jungkook asked.

"Okay. I can cook---"

"Nope. This time I cooked. I made some pancakes." Jungkook said proudly.

"Really?" Seokjin asked in disbelief.

"I did. Now, let's eat before the food gets cold." Jungkook said.

Seokjin raised his hand and Jungkook pulled him to get up.

He excitedly pulled Seokjin to the kitchen and Seokjin was amazed with the presentation of the pancakes cooked by Jungkook.

"Wow! You really made all of these?"

"Yup! Woke up early to buy these." He said happily and proud.

"Thank you! This is the first time someone ever cooked something for me aside from my uncles and my nannies. I always cook for my mom and when my dad also visits." Seokjin said as he started eating the pancakes. "Oh! These are delicious!" Seokjin said with a full smile.

Jungkook smiled seeing him happy. "I'm glad you liked it. I would love to learn cooking if I would see you smile like this everyday." He said while chewing his own food and looking at Seokjin closely.

Seokjin instantly blushed with Jungkook's comment so he changed the topic.

"What's your plan after graduation?" Seokjin asked.

"My brother did not want to continue my father's business, so probably that." Jungkook said.

"Oh, so you'll be back in Busan?" Seokjin asked with a little sadness in his tone.

"Hey, no need to be sad. Graduation is like what, 6 or 7 months more. Things can change." Jungkook said trying to lighten up the conversation. "What time is your first class?" He asked.

"10 for today. What time is yours?"

"12 but we have a training at 9. Your cousin will kick me out if I don't go today. I already missed 1 training for this week." Jungkook said.

"He won't, he can't afford to lose his best player."

"Wow! You talk as if you have watched any of my games before." Jungkook said.

"I did. As I have told you, I am a fan." Seokjin said with a smirk.

"Really now?"

"Yes. I can watch on your first hour of practice. Tell me you'll play today?" Seokjin said.

"I will, if you'll watch." Jungkook said seductively.

"If you'll talk to me like that, I will definitely watch." Seokjin answered. "I need to go back to my apartment to take a bath."

"Okay. Leave your plate, I'll wash the dishes." Jungkook said as Seokjin picked up the dirty plates.

"No, I have to do something." Seokjin said.

"No, Seokjin. Let me treat you like an angel prince today." Jungkook said leaving a kiss at his forehead. "Go and prepare for school. I'll wash the dishes and I'll meet you outside."

"Okay." Seokjin said, stunned by the sudden kiss.

************

Seokjin's POV