Chapter 14

Seokjin looked at himself in the mirror. Jungkook's mom sent the hanbok to him 3 days ago because she was staying in Busan before the festival in Seoul.

The hanbok sent to him is pastel blue in color. It suits him very well, he thought as Jungkook's mom chose the right color for him. He smiled as he put on a balm to his lips.

Jungkook texted him and said his mom and dad are ready but they were still waiting for Namjoon and Jungkyun. The four rented a hotel room instead of staying at Jungkook's place since it will be more crowded having 4 people and his place only has 2 rooms.

This will be Seokjin's first time meeting Jungkook's dad and he is nervous about the man's impression on him.

***********

Seokjin's POV

I decided to wait in Jungkook's place instead so that I would also know if my hanbok is fine to wear. I need to get his opinion because I am super nervouse meeting his whole family now.

I went out and rang the bell to his apartment.

I am still nervous and more nervous when he opened the door. He was not saying anything and was just looking at me. I also looked at him and the hanbok he is wearing. It looks like a modern dark blue hanbok.

I did not know he can be more handsome wearing a hanbok.

I got conscious as he was just staring at me. I started to frown fearing that he does not like what I am wearing.

"I can change to just regular clothes." I said when he was still not talking.

I saw his eyes widened and he might have realized I am getting nervous.

"W-what? S-sorry, I did not mean it to seem that way. I---I j---just think y-you l-look really good with y-your h-hanbok." He sais stuttering. I blushed by what he said and smiled shyly at him.

"T-thank you." I said.

"Get inside first." He said, maybe realizing that we are still outside.

I followed him inside his apartment as I removed my shoes.

"Sit at the living room. My parents and my brother will be here soon. You can watch first while we wait for them." He said.

I nodded at him and took the remote control to start browsing for something to watch.

***********

Jungkook's POV

I am so ashamed by my action earlier. I should not have stared at him like that. He might think now that I am creepy but even when I look at him now, he still looks so stunning with the hanbok. He looks like a spoiled prince from the old times.

My mom really chose the right hanbok for him.

Remembering that this is the first time that he is celebrating Chuseok, he wanted to make it memorable and fun for him. He knows his family will like him, they already do, and he knows they will help him out in making it a fun day for Seokjin.

I only stopped staring at him from behind when I heard my door opening. I am sure that it was them since only my family knows my code.

Jin immediately stood up and looked at me when he heard the door.

"I guess they are here." I said to him. He looked more nervous meeting them again so I went to him and held his hand. I looked at him and said "you look so handsome in your hanbok. My mom will be extremely happy."

I felt him relaxed in my hold as he looked at me, as if validating the words I said. He then smiled at me but his blush is also very obvious.

"Look at you two!" I heard my mom say.