Chapter 8

Author's POV

Realizing what he did, Seokjin pulled away from the kiss and pushed Jungkook but Jungkook held him closer.

"You will fall." Jungkook said to him.

"I think I already did." Seokjin said in a whisper.

Jungkook smiled at him. "Really?" He said then carried Seokjin bridal style, making him sit again at the sofa.

Instead of moving away, Jungkook caged Seokjin on the couch. "What did you just say about falling?" He asked.

Just another realization for Seokjin. He looked away blushing. "I'm sorry. I should not have done that." He said instead of answering Jungkook's question.

Jungkook did not want to make Seokjin more ashamed, so he moved away and that's the only time Seokjin realized that he can actually breathe as he released air from his mouth.

Jungkook then left him and took water from the kitchen for him and for Seokjin. He came back with water in both hands, handing one to Seokjin.

"Drink. Looks like you'll collapse anytime soon." Jungkook said trying to tease Seokjin.

Seokjin took the bottle but looked away from Jungkook.

"Is that your first kiss?" Jungkook asked.

Seokjin almost spilled the water he was drinking.

"I'm sorry." He said to Jungkook.

"Why do you keep on saying sorry?"

"Because I kissed you." He answered still not looking at Jungkook.

"You did not like the kiss?" Jungkook asked again.

Seokjin looked at him with wide eyes. "That's not what I meant." He answered.

"Nevermind, I would just think you are saying sorry because you don't want to do it again." Jungkook said then left Seokjin as he went to his room.

Jungkook's POV

I closed the door to my room and left Seokjin for a while. My heart is beating so loud I can almost hear it. When he kissed me, I am so sure that the blood in all of the nerves in my body had gone haywire.

Seokjin's lips are so luscious and soft. I can still feel them on my lips. I am not sure how to react since it's also my first kiss and it feels so right. His lips were the best I could taste so far.

I don't want to touch my lips, nor lick it, because I want to keep reminiscing how Seokjin's lips felt on mine.

"Fuck!" What am I even thinking? Why am I suddenly wanting to feel his lips again? I should remember that he is my schoolmate, my friend and my neighbor. I should not think of such things like this. "But how can I avoid it?" Eversince he came to my life, I realized how wonderful it is to spend after school with someone you can really bond with.

"He's too precious for me."

I fixed myself. I need to take care of him.

I waited for few more minutes before going outside.

The living room seemed to be so quiet. He should not be walking and he can't really walk properly, so he should still be here.

I looked for him at the living room and I saw him lying on the couch, sleeping.

"He's so cute." I muttered as I looked at him.

I looked at the time and realized it's almost dinner. I can't even cook anything for him. I opted to order dinner instead as I watched my angel fall asleep.

***********

Seokjin's POV

As I slowly opened my eyes, stretched my extremities, and yawned eagerly, I tried to understand my surroundings. I smelt pizza but I don't have the energy to look where the smell is coming from.

I took the blanket closer to me, as I opted to sleep more.

I hugged the blanket slightly and loved the smell of it.

"Smells like Jungkook." I said to myself...but then I opened my eyes again. It smells like Jungkook because I'm still at Jungkook's house.

"Shit!" I said as I immediately sat and felt the pain at my ankle.

"Are you okay?" A voice said from behind me.

I feel like my ears are burning red from embarassment. I slowly looked at him and said, "sorry for sleeping at your couch. I did not know how I fell asleep."

He smiled at me and that cute bunny smile but with a muscle man body. "It's okay. You should sleep here tonight because the doctor that I know will come here tomorrow, unless, you want me to take you to the hospital." Jungkook said.

"N-no. I have disturbed you too much." I said, feeling shy that he is already doing a lot of favors for me.

"It's okay. You have also cooked a lot of dinner for me."

"But it's---"

"I also ordered pizza." He said cutting my sentence. "Since I cannot cook, I ordered it. I also bought you some pain reliever so that you can sleep better."

"I don't have extra---"

"I also prepared the other room so that you can sleep there properly." He said cutting me off again.

I just pouted to him and did not say anything. He won't listen anyway. He then sat beside, probably noticing that I'm on the verge of throwing tantrums at him.

"I have prepared everything in my guest room, including your clothes. Please just this one, don't act hard on me." Jungkook said to me and my pout was long gone.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I just feel like you have done too much and I feel useless that I can't repay you." I said to him honestly.

"Repay me by making sure you'll feel better soon so that you can cook for me again." He said showing me his bunny smile again.

How can I even resist him if he'll smile like this to me.

Can anyone actually die from butterflies in their stomach and rapid heartbeat due to a smile? I bet none, or maybe just me?