Chapter 18

"I made dinner for you." Seokjin said as soon as he pushed Taehyung down to sit on the chair from their dining room.

He was about to leave Taehyung but he was pulled suddenly by the latter and he hugged him when he stood up.

"Are you happy?" Taehyung asked hugging Seokjin.

Seokjin smiled at him. "I am, Tae."

He pet Seokjin's head and smiled. "That's good. That's the only thing I want to hear."

"Thank you, Tae. Now, let me get the dinner I cooked for you." Seokjin said.

"Did you really cook it for me or for your neighbor." Taehyung said teasing him.

"Of course it's for you... and him." Seokjin said blushing then moved away from Taehyung as he pushed him away.

Taehyung smiled at him. He sat at the chair and watched Seokjin prepare the food while he put some on another container.

"I should take this to him first, Taehyung. Is it okay if I leave you here for a second?" Seokjin said.

"Why don't you just invite him to eat with us?" Taehyung said.

He laughed when Seokjin suddenly blushed.

"He should know anyway." Taehyung said again.

"B-but..."

"Are you worried about him not being your boyfriend yet?" Taehyung asked.

"Y-yeah. We're not in that kind of relationship." Seokjin said.

"Based on how he looks at you, I am sure you'll get there soon. You want me to knock to his door?" Taehyung asked.

"What do you mean the way he looks at me? I d-don't think I want you to think of him like that." Seokjin said.

"I always see him looking at you at the cafeteria. I think it's just fine for us to meet." Taehyung said.

"Let me ask him. Take your seat." Seokjin said and left to knock at Jungkook's apartment.

He breathe in large amount of air as he was about to ring the bell at Jungkook's apartment.

Before he can even press it, Jungkook opened the door with an angry look. They were both surprised when they looked at each other.

"S-seokjin... w-what are you doing here?"

"I--I wanted to i-invite you at my place f-for d-dinner. Are you about t-to l-leave?" Seokjin asked.

Jungkook looked at him with a disbelief. "I was a-about t-to check o-on y-you. I s-saw T-Taehyung earlier at your apartment."

"Oh, yes! He wanted me to invite you." Seokjin said happily.

"H-he did?"

"Yes. Come on. He's waiting and the food will get cold." Seokjin said pulling Jungkook to his apartment.

Jungkook was confused but let Seokjin pull him towards his apartment.

"Tae! Jungkook's here." Seokjin announced as they came in holding Jungkook's wrist.

Taehyung looked at them and at Seokjin's hand on his wrist. Seokjin just smiled at them but Jungkook, realizing what Taehyung was looking at, immediately pulled his hand away from Seokjin.

Seokjin was surprised by his action and looked at him with a frown and a pout.

"Jeon Jungkook, I did not know I will be seeing you outside school like this. Come on, let's eat. Seokjin prepared a lot." Taehyung said putting his hand on Seokjin's shoulder and kissing his temple.