chapter 4

**Pedri's POV**

I was kicking the ball into the goal out of boredom while I was listening to those three planning their night out.
Me: Are you guys really going out?
I said because this is already annoying me. They've been talking about this for days.

Pablo: Of course, and you're coming with us.
Me: Good joke, of course, I'm not going.
I said, and he sighed disappointedly.
Pablo: Come on, Pedri. You're my friend and teammate, and you know you're important to me. I understand the past few months were tough with your injury and breakup, but you can't spend your whole life sulking. We've been planning this outing since the World Cup in Qatar. I even convinced Kylian to come from Madrid for the weekend, and you want to bail on us.

He said, and I remained silent. He was right. Since I broke up with Amelia, I mostly avoided any kind of socializing. After everything, I didn't feel comfortable around people. I got used to my solitude, but obviously, my friends didn't care, especially Pablo. We're close, and he knows how hard it's been for me, making an effort to pull me out of my shell. I resisted until now, but it seems this time it's an impossible mission.

Me: Ugh, why is it so important to go out? Is there some kind of world miracle happening?
I asked, and he smiled.
Pablo: Why do you ask?
Me: So I know what you're dragging me into against my will.
Pablo: So, are you finally coming?
Me: Do I have a choice, cus you will annoy me until I die so just tell me what's so important.
Pablo: Well, all three of you gather here because I haven't told them exactly what I've planned.
He said, and Fermin and Ferran joined us.

Pablo: So, I have a brilliant plan for us. I thought that...
He started talking, but I stopped listening halfway because something else caught my attention.

At the water table, Felix stood with two girls. I recognized one of them, Natalia, our physiotherapist, but the other one seemed familiar, though I couldn't remember exactly where from.
I stared in that direction until Ferran nudged me, hitting my elbow.

Me: What?
Ferran: What do you think?
He asked me but I didn't know what he wanted to know.
Me: Um... about what?
Pablo: Oh gad he didn't even listen to me. What's so... ooooooooh, I get it. Who's this blonde?
He asked after he turned to the direction I was staring.
Fermin: I don't know, but we'll find out.
He said, immediately heading towards them, leaving us standing and waiting.

**Bella's POV**
...