35 chapter

We looked at each other and were just silent for the next five minutes. And it would have continued if I didn't have to speak because I felt the need to ask him something.
Me: why this?
I asked and he looked at me confused.
Pedri: why what?
Me: All this behavior. After my injury, you behaved completely disgustingly, even worse than you were at the beginning when we met, and now you are doing and telling me all this. I don't understand what's wrong with you, you...
I was talking and he just looked at me silently without a single reaction on his face. Which annoyed me a little and I hit him on the head a little.
Me: Hello, I'm talking to you!
I shouted, but instead of answering, he grabbed me by the same hand I used to hit him and pulled me to him so that our bodies collided. He grabbed me around the waist and the cold metal of his ring touched and shivered the bare skin of my back, which the short shirt did not cover. He was looking directly into my eyes with those brown eyes so penetrating that I had the feeling that he was looking into my soul.
Pedri: don't raise your voice at me blonde.
He whispered without looking away.
Me: or what? What are you going to do if I keep yelling? Maybe you would hit me or...
I didn't finish the sentence his lips found mine. We started kissing wildly like there was no tomorrow until we heard someone calling out to me. The voice was getting closer by the moment.
Xx: Bella!Bella!wake up we're going to be late.
The voice yelled and suddenly the stadium and Pedri and everything disappeared and Natalia appeared in front of me. She sat in front of me waiting for me to speak while I rubbed my eyes in shock.
Natalia: are you okay, I barely woke you up, what was your dream, so you're all so distraught and looking around?
She asked and I looked at her in shock.
Me: dreamed?! Was I asleep the whole time?
Natalia: yes and not only were you sleeping, girl, you seemed to be in a coma, I barely woke you up. Either you dreamed something so beautiful that you didn't want to wake up or I don't know what it is. I was scared that you didn't get sick.
She said and I remembered the scene from a few moments ago.
Me: I don't remember, but what time is it?
I said curtly, changing the subject. Because I was overwhelmed by the realization that I had just dreamed it all.
Natalia: almost nine. Training is in half an hour, get up and get ready.
She said you got up from my bed and went outside and I threw myself back on the mattress and stared at the ceiling.
Me: Bella you idiot what is going on with you?
I asked myself thinking about the dream that seemed so realistic. And what's worse, the subject was none other than that jerk. Of all the people, I found him to dream about, not in any way, but in that way.
Xxx: because you like him.
A voice in my head came out of nowhere.
Me: what?! That is impossible!
I started arguing with my own subconscious. There's no way this is happening to me. I didn't allow myself to do that. That the worst of them all caught my eye. Whose ego breaks all the boundaries of normality. Who annoys me more than anyone in the whole world.
Xx: And who is one of the most beautiful young men in Spain.
The voice in my head spoke again. And that was a sign for me to get up. With that, I immediately did so and threw myself into a quick shower, which I desperately need to clear my mind. Which I obviously have no control over. I ran ice water instead of hot water. Hoping it would give me the refreshment I needed and calm my crazy head.
*later*
We were sitting in a taxi. As usual, Natalia was listening to music and I was looking out the window. I was in a world of my own until I heard the voice of the driver addressing me.
Xx: miss, you are thoughtful, something seems to be bothering you a lot. Is there anything I can do to help?
He asked and I just smiled. I didn't want to talk to anyone about it, especially not to a complete stranger because I don't know what exactly is bothering me. All kinds of thoughts are swirling in my head. The driver wanted to say something more, but I got ahead of him and handed him the money and got out of the taxi because we arrived in front of the stadium. Without waiting for Natalia, I went inside because I knew that as usual she would go to meet her boyfriend. It has become a tradition for her and Felix. Since they have been together, they have been doing the same thing every training session. And after that they usually spend time together. Lately, she sleeps more at his place than in our apartment. Which I can't blame her for because she's still happy and that's the most important thing. She has been waiting so long for that dream to come true that I would be a awfull friend if I ruined it with my nagging. And it's not her fault that roses don't bloom in my love life.
I went into my office and looked at the schedule I made for today on my laptop. I immediately took up the job so that I would be occupied with the important things and get rid of thinking about unimportant things. Which I had too much time for while I was recovering from a wrist injury.