chapter 28

XXX: Pedri, where are you going? The match is about to start soon.
It was Gavi. I glanced at him and just waved my hand, signaling "later," then continued in the direction I intended.

Bella's POV:
I was connecting the earpiece and checking questions while waiting for the match to begin. When Natalia came back to me after she went to bathroom.

Nataila: Are you sure this was a good idea? She asked, and I looked at her confused.

Me: What exactly?

Nataila: Well, this with the jersey. You're going to attract attention of girls obsessed with Pablo, and it seems they're not the only ones upset.
She said, and before I could respond, the angry Pedri appeared in front of me.

He grabbed my hand, pulled me towards the tunnel, and pressed me against the wall inside of it. He looked around to see if anyone could see or hear us, then realizing no one was there, he placed his hands on both sides of my head, leaning in so our faces were just inches apart. He stared at me intensely, anger flashing in his eyes.

Me: You know, you could be a bit gentler. I'm not one of those cones you can toss around as you please. What do you want now?

I said, and he looked at me from head to toe, then smiled.

Pedri: And you pretend not to know? Stop playing the innocent. You did that on purpose to annoy me.

Me: So what if I did? What makes you think only you can be the one who provokes? Well, let me teach you something - every game requires two players. You made your move, now it's my turn.

Pedri: But what about when you don't play fair? The deal was different.

Me: Oh, and you always stick to your words? I know perfectly well what the deal was, but I didn't want to follow it because you didn't deserve it.

Pedri: Oh really? How so? As far as I know, you didn't beat me yesterday.

Me: True, but you didn't beat me either. Besides, you should have realized by now that I'm not one of your submissive little dogs. I won't listen and endure without objection. My character is stronger than those you're used to breaking. I'm even stronger than you. You talk and act like a jerk to me and inside you are burning with the desire to have me. But you can't.
Pedri: that's what you think. You said it yourself, I've broken many, I'll break you too. Only if I want to. That guard of yours will not exist and you will beg me not to stop. You will scream my name until dawn. If I want it, don't try to act untouchable. And take off that jersey yourself so I don't have to. Because it will end up in pieces on the floor. And I wouldn't want to do that, because someone will see it and there will be a bigger commotion than the one you created with your story.
He spoke huskily and defiantly right next to my ear, playing with the edges of the jersey I was wearing. And in some places he accidentally touched the bare skin of my stomach. Who was shivering for some reason. It was as if electricity passed through me in those places after each touch.
Me: what if I don't want to? Apart from that, I didn't take the jersey that you expected to see on me, so even if I wanted to, I couldn't change.
I said, and he separated from me for a moment and took off the shirt he was wearing and put it in my hands.
Pedri: that's it, now you have it.
He said and I fought with myself not to look at his developed body. Although he is still quite thin from last season, he has changed a lot. His body was much more defined and his muscles much more pronounced.
Which in combination with a beard, black hair, a seductive smile that every girl falls for and brown eyes is disastrous for health.
Pedri: and you tell me that I'm a pervert. And what are you doing right now?
You devour me with your eyes. You can deny it all you want blonde, but I can see in those blue eyes that you would give anything to feel this body and scratch my back right?
He said and grabbed me around the waist and pulled me closer to him so that my hands were on his bare chest.
And he slipped his under the shirt and drew on my back. He came so close that our breaths mingled.
Pedri: you kept quiet, so you're not denying it.
He said and his eyes were on my lips and just as our lips were about to meet we heard voices and footsteps approaching us.
And he immediately moved away.
Pedri: this is not over.
He said and winked at me and ran in the direction of the dressing room and I remained standing there as if buried. Thinking about what almost happened.
...