chapter 32

Pedri: something is wrong with you?
He said and I cut him a look.
Me: you are not interesting.
I retorted cheekily.
Pedri: you know, it's not in your favor to be so rude. You see yourself that you cannot get up from there without someone's help, and that help is me. Because as far as I can see, you have no other assistants. Since Natalia is having a crazy time with Felix.
Me: well, let her have a good time, she deserved it. And he is too. You could learn from him how to treat a girl.
Pedri: what should I dedicate the goals to because I don't know how else to say that I like someone, come on Bella, that's over. I outgrew it a long time ago.
Me: no it's not, it's a very nice gesture. And you didn't outgrow that, you just didn't have anyone to dedicate the goal to. No one blames you for looking at the body instead of the character when choosing a girl. Now give me that laptop. I have to finish it tonight, the video should be out tomorrow.
I said annoyed and he laughed. He was amused by all this.
Pedri: yes, as soon as you don't like the topic, you start attacking me and changing it.
He said he stood up and took the laptop bag and gave it to me. I opened the laptop and started to work, but before that I put on the glasses that I normally use when I work. And he stared at me.
Me: what?
I asked.
Pedri: I didn't know you wore glasses.
Me: pff strong thing half the world's population wears them.
Pedri: yes, and mostly aunts from adult films. You only need a short narrow silk set, everything else you have. Glasses, a laptop, an empty apartment, a sexy male character who keeps you company, everything is there for you...
He became engrossed in explaining all the way past me. He talked and put his hand on my knee and started to move it up and I hit him on it.
Me: first of all, ugh, you're disgusting, secondly, calm down your hormones and don't disturb me.
I said looking back at the screen. I opened a video editing program.
I inserted the material from the flash drive and started processing.
Pedri: well, I'm just being honest except that I'm bothering you. As far as I'm concerned, you don't have to throw out anything, leave the answers as I gave you.
He said and I looked at him. He was laughing and I was serious.
Me: yes, if I lose my job and then your female fans grind me in a meat grinder.
I said that I started cutting, speeding up, editing and all other processes so that the video would turn out the way I imagined before he disturbed everything with his answers to the questions. And he closely followed everything I did.
*next morning*
I was sleeping when I heard voices.
At first I ignored it thinking I was dreaming until they started getting closer and then...
Xxx: Bella we have arrived.
One of the voices was heard
Xx2: she can't hear them and she's probably sleeping, I'm going to check if she's there.
Another voice said and the door to my room opened.
Xx:Bells get up sleep...AAAAAA WHAT IS THIS?!
A voice broke through and I woke up from my sleep and saw Natalia in front of me. But it wouldn't have been anything unusual if I hadn't seen Pedri next to me who, despite all the noise, was sleeping peacefully. I opened my eyes, looking at her and at him.
The door opened again.
Felix: I heard a scream, is everything in the back...oops, I'm sorry.
He said he started to leave and she stopped him.
Nataila: no no no the only one who should apologize is Bella. What is this I ask again. Where did he come from in your bed?!
Me: I...I don't know
I spoke distractedly, feeling my cheeks burn.
Nataila: PLEASE?! HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW???
She shouted again.
Me: nice me... it's not what it looks like... I mean I don't know what it looks like but we didn't do anything
Pedri: what kind of noise is this from early in the morning.
Pedri muttered sleepily rubbing his eyes.
Nataila: Oh, and the other sleeping beauty woke up. Good morning Pedri.
She said laughing and he only then realized where he was and immediately straightened up and got off the bed.
Pedri: you too, but where did I come from?
Nataila: that's what we're wondering, as far as I know, Bella went home alone, but it seems I was wrong. You two have been with each other lately, though. And you are selling us a story of hatred.
Me: Come on, Nataila, don't start that again for God's sake.
Nataila: why don't you start. If there is nothing between you, then how do you explain the fact that we found you together, more or less, in bed. You were still lying like this.
She said and threw herself on the bed next to me to give us a demonstration and accidentally sat on my leg while I moaned and grabbed onto it. And she jumped.
Nataila: sorry, sorry, are you okay?
Me: not really.
I said barely because my leg hurt.
Seeing my pained expression she pulled back the quilt and widened her eyes seeing my blue and swollen wrist.
Nataila: Bella! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...
Me: it's not your fault.
Nataila: but I sat on your leg and..
Me: yes, but it's not your fault, he's been like this since last night.
I said and she looked at me confused.
Nataila: how is that?
Pedri: she sprained her ankle last night after I drove her home.
He said standing leaning against the wall next to him.
Nataila: what why didn't you tell me. You should have called me!
Me: I did, but you didn't answer me, other than that, it doesn't matter, I didn't want to bother you. You deserve to enjoy yourself without anyone bothering you. Plus I wasn't alone. Pedri was there all evening. That's probably how we ended up here. I worked late and he made sure I had everything because I couldn't stand on my feet. Is that so Pedri?
I said looking at him and he snapped out of his thoughts.
Pedri: what the..oh well yes. As I can remember I helped you come and lie down. And then I guess fatigue overcame me and I fell asleep.
Nataila: Ugh, you two, come on, you and Felix go to the living room, I'll help Bella get ready, and we'll come.
She said and the two of them nodded and left and we were left alone.