45 chapter

Ferr: and there you are. I've been waiting for you outside for twenty minutes.
He said and seeing Bella he smiled.
Me: sorry I was late. I have had something to finish.
Ferr: I can see why, but if you're done with all the "work", let's go, mom and dad are waiting for us to go to lunch.
He said and I shot him a look. I saw the three of them grinning behind and Bella was visibly uncomfortable.
Me: I'm coming, go get in the car.
I said and threw him the keys.
Ferr: ok just don't keep me waiting for another twenty minutes. Kiss a little shorter this time.
He said and laughed and ran and dodged the ball I kicked at him.
Me: and what are you three waiting for?
I asked looking at them with a raised eyebrow.
Ferran: I came back for something I forgot
Felix: I'm waiting for Natalia to finish
Gavi: and I'm just keeping them company, besides that, why are we bothering you? Are we interrupting something very important?
He said laughing and I rolled my eyes.
Bella: you don't interrupt actually am gonna go now, See you Pedri.
She said and turned and left.
And I stayed with these three.
Me: you are disgusting you know that?
Gavi: ooo who tells us that, you are the embodiment of kindness. Shut up please, what is our fault that your girlfriend ran away from you.
He said and I rolled my eyes again.
Me: she's not my girlfriend.
Ferran: but it will be.
He added laughing.
Me: no it won't I don't know what's wrong with all of you. w
Why you all keep putting us together.
Me and her are two different worlds.
Ferran: I wouldn't really say that because you work together after all so not really different.
Me: yes, and that is also our only connection. Bella is not my type of girl.
Gavi: yes, but it's exactly what you need to calm you down.
Me: Oh, dont start about calmness, please. If you knew what that word means, I wouldn't have to constantly save you from so many yellow cards. But now I need to go cuss besides you, I have another annoying person in the car.
I said and went to change and soon after found myself in the parking lot where my brother was waiting for me leaning against my car.
Me: why aren't you in the car I gave you the key.
Ferr: it doesn't matter, it was better here, but let's go now, mom has already called twice to ask where we are so far.
He gave me the key and I sat behind the wheel and he sat in the passenger seat.
During the drive we were mostly silent or he sang every possible song that came on the radio. We drove for about twenty minutes and then arrived at the house that my parents use whenever they are in Barcelona. I tried to convince them that there was no need for another house because mine was big enough for everyone, but they wouldn't listen. They think it's better that I have my own peace and they don't want to disturb me when they come. Because as they say, I'm used to living alone and I have some rituals and habits of my own, and they don't want to disturb that. Of course, by that they mean that they hope that I will find a girl. They were very sad when I broke up with Amelia and they keep repeating that I need someone new and that I shouldn't give up on love because I'm still young. Which of course I am resisting as much as I can because after the last injury I realized that I should devote more time to myself and my career. I suffered too much because I was forced to watch the games from the stands. I couldn't help the team and I enjoy the whole atmosphere the way I like the most - on the field. And now that I've got another chance to pick up where I left off, the last thing I need is a new relationship to distract me from it. Apart from that, I've gotten used to it and I enjoy my solitude, but my parents don't like it at all and claim that everyone, especially me, needs a better half. Ever since Ferr and I were little, Mom fantasized about how one day we would be married and have big and beautiful families. Admittedly, Ferr is one step away from that, so that dream is not unachievable. Because he has some girl back in Tenerife. While I, for now, try to avoid it in every way. Although I know that topic will be brought up the moment I step into the house.
Ferr: ooo someone is so toughtfull . Mr. Younger Brother, I'm sorry to interrupt you in making excuses for your parents, but we're here if you haven't noticed.
He said shaking his head and laughed jerking me out of my thoughts.
Me: go inside, I'm coming.
Ferr: ok let's write a goodbye note to your dear because you will hardly survive Rosy and her interrogation served with your favorite croquettes.
Having said that, he jumped out from the car and ran into the house because he knew I was going to hit him with the first thing I could get my hands on.
I rolled my eyes and left with a big sigh. I locked the car and entered the house, conversation was already coming from the kitchen.
...