chapter 15

I was getting dressed when I heard a knock on the door.
Natalia: Bells, are you ready?
Me: Just a moment, come in.
I said, putting on a black leather jumpsuit.

She entered, and seeing what I was wearing, her jaw dropped

Natalia: Wow, girl, are you real?!
Me: What?
I asked confused, buttoning up and putting on long black boots.
Natalia: She asks what? Are you real? You look so stunning in that simple leather piece. I am speechless like all mans in club is about to fall for you tonight.
She said, and I laughed.
Me: Hahaha, thank you, but it's the Nat effect. And you look perfect; Felix won't be able to take his eyes off you.
I said and she was indeed beautiful, wearing a simple yet powerful combination of a white shirt and a silver skirt paired with matching heels.

Natalia: Well, if he and the other guys survive your presence first, hahaha.
Me: Hahaha, trust me, he only has eyes for you.
Natalia: I wish you were right.
Me: Well, I am you are so beautiful he must have noticed that.
Natalia: hard but okey, now if you are ready can we go?
Me: yes just wait one second.
I said as I started diging trough my box with nackles and braclets. Searching for earing for me and nackles for her. When I found it I handed it to her. She looked at me confused.
Natalia: what should I do with this?
Me: to heng yourself to put it on ofcourse dummy.
I said and fixed my lipgloss and took my purse. She laughed and did what I toled her. And after 15 minutes we were ready and headed to the club. I had a strange feeling that tonight would be eventful, but I pushed those thoughts away. Because I probably becomed peranoid because of the all things that happened latelly. We arrived, the taxi driver informed us, and we realized we had stopped moving. We then payed and got out. Huge objact showed up infront of us. Above entrance of it is a huge sign, "Lucifer," and as we entered, a mix of various scents filled the air. The party was just starting, and the crowd was already significant. We made our way to the bar, and while she ordered drinks, I stared at my phone.
After couple of minutes she asked me.

Natalia: What do you want?
She asked a few minutes later, and I saw a non-alcoholic cocktail in front of her.
Me: Really?
Natasha: What?
Me: You brought me here to drink this? Give me whiskey.
I said, and the bartender nodded. A glass of spirits appeared infront of me, which I immediately downed, then grabbed her hand, pulling her toward the dance floor.

Natalia: What are you doing?
Me: You'll see; I'll show you what a real party is. Let's dance.
We reached the center just as Shakira and Beyonce's "Beautiful Liar" started playing. We danced for the next two hours, singing and enjoying ourselves.

Me: I'm going to the restroom; I'll be back quickly.
I said, shouting into her ear due to the loud music. She nodded, and I started to searching for bathroom. A few minutes later when I returned I was in for a surprise. My dear friend wasn't alone anymore; she was enjoying herself dancing with the guy because of who she convinced me to come. Seeing how cute they were together, I decided not to disturb them and went to the bar to order another drink. Just as I was about to take a sip of it, someone took it from my hand.

Xxx: It's not ladylike to drink mans drink.
Someones voice said right into my ear.
And after I turned around I had what or better to say who to see.
...