59 chapter

Natalia: oh really?!
She said laughing and I slapped my forehead because I know now she's going to make fun of me for this.
Me: yes, but don't accidentally tell him that I said it.  He has too big of an ego anyway.
I said and she started laughing.
Natalia: Oh, who tells him hahahahaha.  Shut up, you're even worse.
She said and I rolled my eyes with a smile.
Me: my ego is at least reasonably high.  And his is without cover. He is too full of himself.
Natalia: ahahqh oh oh  you are in big fat trouble if all those huge fans of his can hear you.
She said laughing.
Me: let them hear me, but speaking of him, how is he?
I asked getting a little serious.
Natalia: and then she says I don't care about him...
Me: NATT!
I shouted reproachfully and she laughed.
Natalia: ok ok i stop don't just shout hahahah.  And by the way your brown-eyed wizard is fine.  He's awake, although you already know that because you spent the night by that bed.
She said and poked me in the ribs with her elbow.  I rolled my eyes at that.
Me: when you came to me, I thought something had happened.
Natalia: no, no, don't worry, everything is okay.  I came to see where you are and how you are doing.  We haven't talked since this all happened, and the injured man tasked me to check if everything is okay with you.
She said and I looked at her confused.
Me: what do you mean?
Natalia: Just as I said.  After he woke up and saw that you were gone, he asked about you.  His brother then told him that you were oblivious when his mother introduced herself to you and that you were visibly upset.  He then sent him to tell me that he asked me to check on you because he was worried after hearing that you were blaming yourself for everything that happened.
She said and I looked down in shame, remembering how after his mom gave me her hand, I ran away crying.  Which was extremely cowardly, but at that moment I didn't have the courage to look her in the eye.
Natalia: hey hey hey, look at her, dont do it to yourself Bell it's not your fault.  Neither of them blames you.  We all know you would have prevented it from happening if you knew.
Me: umm, yes, but somehow I knew.
I said and she looked at me confused.
  Natalia: how so?
Me: well.... after Pedri hugged me I heard one of the Liverpool players tell Trent that Pedri really wanted to steal me from him.  And he added to that that it won't happen if he asks him and just a few moments later he knocked him to the ground.  Everything happened so fast.  I didn't have time to react...
I started sniffing again and she hugged me.
Natalia: it's okay, I told you already, it's not your fault.  Whatever happened happened, the important thing is that Pedri will be fine and that we have gone trough.
Me: ugh I guess you're right.
Natalia: of course I am and now let's go to the others.
She said and we got up and went inside.  Only his parents were in front now.
Natalia: um where are the others?
She asked when we approached them.
Rosy: Bella's brother went to finish something and Felix and Ferr went to get something to eat.
She said and we both nodded.
Me: and how is he?
I asked still looking around the room in embarrassment.
Fernando (Pedri's dad): he was fine, he received analgesics and fell asleep.  Doctors say he needs to rest as much as possible.  And if everything goes well, he will be able to go home in a couple of days.
His father said and I was relieved.  I stood by the window and watched him through it.
Me: you fool
I whispered to myself as I watched him sleep peacefully.
*later*
Night has fallen and we are all slowly getting very tired.  Natalia slept sitting on Felix's lap while he played with her hair.  That scene was so sweet to me that I had to take a picture of them.  Fernando somehow convinced Rosy to go to a hotel and rest, to which she agreed only on the condition that Ferr stays and reports everything to them.  Of course, he accepted it without question because he still wanted to stay with his younger brother.
Xx: Belly, belly!
A voice called to me.  I looked up rubbing my tired eyes and saw my brother.
Me: is everything okay?
I asked stretching.
Marcus: yes, but I think you should also take a good rest.  You've been here for two days.
Ferr: I agree you are all overworked.  Go and rest, I'll stay to watch over him.
He added sitting down next to me.
Me: but...
Ferr: none but Bella.  I know you take care of my brother and I thank you for that, but you need a rest. Go get some good sleep.  You are traveling to Spain early in the morning.
He said and I shook my head.
Me: no we don't travel, I mean at least I don't travel.
At this, they looked at me in amazement, exchanging glances.
Marcus: what do you mean you don't travel with them?
Me: just like I said.  I will stay in England.  I'm going with you to Manchester.
....