57 chapter

*the next morning *
Xxx: is that her?
Xxx2: yes mom it's that girl.
Xxx: didn't you say that she and Pedri hate each other?
Xxx2: yes because they claim it is so but the truth is different.
The voices around me were talking.  I stretched and opened my eyes and soon realized that I was still in the hospital.  This was confirmed by the beeping of the device.  I looked towards the bed on the edge of which I was leaning until a moment ago and noticed that Pedri was still sleeping.  After yesterday's examination and a new round of medication, it wasn't long before he fell asleep again.  The doctor said that this is normal and that he needs sleep the most. Cus rest is now really important to him so he could get well soon.  So I realized that  I had to left the conversation that he and I have to have for later.  I decided to stay and watch over him, and apparently I fell asleep too, and now here I am, freshly woken up and shaggy.  And in front of me stood two people, a young man and a woman.  Realizing that I was uncultured because I didn't address them and that they were obviously uncomfortable because they didn't say anything either, I got up and fixed my clothes and turned to them and smiled softly.
Me: I'm sorry  I am Bella I'm glad to meet you and you?
I asked, extending my hand to the woman first.  She looked at the young man next to her and then offered me her hand.
Xx: Rosy Gonzalez and I'm glad to meet you too.
As she said that, my eyes widened in shock.  The feeling of shame and guilt now gripped me even more because at that moment I realized that standing in front of me were not ordinary people but Pedri's brother and mother.
Rosy: is everything okay dear, how is my son?
She asked, motherly concern in her voice.  Which made things more difficult for me.  I sighed heavily, feeling my eyes fill with tears.
Me: I... excuse me.
I said and barely passed them and flew out.  I didn't pay attention to where I was going, it was only important for me to get some fresh air.  My chest was tight and my heart was pounding abnormally.  My hands started shaking abnormally and my ears were ringing.  That disgusting feeling is back, my old friend the panic attack is back.
Pedri POV
Xx: what does she care where she goes?
Xx2: I don't know but it doesn't seem good.
I was awakened by voices in my room.  I opened my heavily tired eyelids and saw Mom and Ferr.
Me: where are you from?
I asked in surprise, thus attracting their attention.
Mom: my son, you are awake.
She exclaimed running up to me and showering me with kisses and hugs.  I answered her and noticed that Bella wasn't there.  She didn't even sit in front of where dad, Marcus and Natalia are now.
Me: where is she?
I asked looking at my brother who was standing leaning against the wall by the door.
Ferr: I don't know, she just jumped out.
She was there by your side until a moment ago.  We met and she just suddenly rushed out.
He said and I immediately frowned because I realized that something had happened.
Me: what did you tell her?
I asked with a hint of anger in my voice.
Ferr: me??  I didn't even get to say anything.  Mom and she introduced themselves and she ran outside after that.
He said and I sighed.  Mom stood on the side completely confused.
Mom: Pedri what is this about who is that girl?  Is everything okay with you?
Me: yes mom, I don't think so, I'll explain it to you later.  And as for the girl, it's Bella.
Mom: I know that, but what about her?
Me: that's the same Bella that I work with and that you saw me with in the newspaper.
I said and her eyes widened in surprise.
Mom: it's that girl?!
She repeated and I nodded.
Me: yes it is her.  And the guy in front sitting with dad and that other girl is her brother.
Ferr: Marcus Rashford is Bella's brother?!
Now he asked in shock.
Me: yes it is.
Ferr: but aren't they..
He started and I stopped him.
Me: no they didn't, that's stupid gossip.  Bella is his younger sister and the whole incident around them happened because Bella hid her brother's identity and he hid his sister's.  Of course, as soon as the media heard about Marcus' breakup, they followed him and took pictures of them together.  Everything was immediately published and she was portrayed as a cheater.  And her own brother is marked as the guy she cheated on Trent with.
I told and they looked at me shocked.  There was a slight silence and then Ferr exclaimed.
Ferr: Trent then fouled you because of her because you were the talk of the town these days and that's why she ran away when her mom called her name.  She blames herself for everything.
He said realizing what happened.  And he was right because when I woke up last night I heard her confess to me that she blamed herself.  She said all this without knowing that I heard her.  Which I'm glad for some reason but then again it's not because as much as she had a part in it she's not to blame for what happened.  She couldn't know or influence whether that moron would do something to me.  But again, the feeling of guilt ate her up, and the fact that she came face to face with my mother only a day after everything, while everything was still fresh, does not make the situation any easier.
Me: Ferr
Ferr: say it little brother.
Me: please tell Natalia to look for her.  That's the brown-haired girl next to Marcus.
I said and he nodded and left and I was left alone with my mother.
...