44 chapter

...
Me: why not?
I said with a laugh and turned to him not realizing how close we actually were. Our faces were so close that our lips were almost touching. And since I'm shorter than him, I had to look up to look into his eyes. However, his gaze was already fixed on me, that is, on my lips. He looked at them without blinking. And my gaze wandered from that piercing to his beard. Which I have to admit looks damn good on him. It adds some seriousness and mystery to his appearance. And in combination with the beautiful smile he has, it gives a recipe for perfection that no girl can be immune to.
Staring at that, something made me reach for his face and run my fingers along his jaw. I felt a slight but pleasant prickling under my fingers. Then I pulled my hand down his neck and, pressing over his Adam's apple, I felt how he swallowed the dumpling.
Pedri: don't!
He passed it through his teeth.
Me: what?
I asked, continuing to move my hand but in the opposite direction. I grabbed his chin and bit his lip with one nail, pulling it down slightly.
He closed his eyes at that for a moment and then grabbed my hand with his hand and removed it from his face.
Pedri: I told you something.
He said, and anger was heard in his voice, but it was overcome by some kind of cry. Like it is...
My thoughts were interrupted by a hand on my waist, which he then began to lower. He did it by looking into my eyes and following my every little move.
Pedri: don't do that don't challenge me. You still don't know how I can provoke. And if I start, you won't be immune. You will be on your knees begging me to take away your ability to walk.
He whispered dirty and I got goosebumps I turned my head to the side.
Pedri: you see, you're already on the verge of doing it. I told you Rashford don't play with me.
He said and grabbed my chin and turned me towards him. Then he came even closer and when I thought he was going to connect our lips, he lowered his head and kissed me right next to my lips and separated from me and turned and started to walk off, and I remained standing as if buried, looking after him.
Pedri POV
Turning away from her, I couldn't help but smile. I took a few steps when I heard her walking towards me and then I felt her jump on my back. She wrapped her arms around my neck as soon as I started to straighten up. She screamed in fear that I would drop her and I laughed. I let her go for a few seconds to see what she would do, and then I wrapped my arms around her legs, holding her.
Bella: what are you trying to do with that one?
Me: same as you. First you start a war and then you protest when someone retaliates in kind.
I said and leaned forward putting her over my shoulder into my arms. She screamed again.
Me: you're so loud. Save the vocal cords, you'll need them for the bedroom. I said and she punched me in the chest.
Bella: sex maniac!
She yelled, starting to fumble.
Me: speak for yourself. You are the one who thinks of these things. I wanted to say something completely different. Other than that, don't fidget too much. You'll have yourself to blame if I let you go.
I said loosening my grip as if I was going to let her fall and she immediately clung to me.
Bella: that didn't occur to you Gonzalez.
She exclaimed and I laughed.
Me: don't provoke me, I won't.
I said and at that moment we heard footsteps. Ito more of them as well as laughter. One of them was particularly familiar to me.
We looked at each other and I immediately put her down and we continued walking next to each other. And not long after we saw Ferran, Felix, Gavi and my brother.
Ferr: ...
*writer's note*
The part is not so long because a longer one has already been released today and there is not much going on compared to what is yet to come. Just be patient, I'll make it up to you 😉