chapter 10

I found myself pressed against a cold wall, and in front of me, I saw no one but Pedri. He placed both of his hands around me, leaving me with no space to escape, and due to his height advantage, he appeared more dominant in this situation. His gaze was sharp, and his jaw clenched. His brown eyes were scaninig me up and down.

Me: What are you doing, Gonzales? We don't have time for your silly games!
I snapped at him, trying to push him away, but it was massive fail. He didn't budge an inch. Only thing I got from that was his proud and stupid smile.
He then said.

Pedri: Actually, I should be asking you that. You act all important and dangerous. It doesn't suit you; you don't need problems, especially not with me. You've just arrived, and you're already on the verge of being sent back to England in tears, just like you came from there.

He said, and I silently glared at him, burning inside and restraining myself from slapping him again.

Pedri: Why so silent now? Cat got your tongue? You're not as tough with words anymore. Let's see you now show your fire now.

He teased me,while he had grin on his face, knowing well that he was getting on my nerves. He was trying to drive me crazy.

Me: We have nothing to see. I know what you're trying, but I won't fall for your tricks again. Once you got lucky, but not anymore. Now move, I don't want anyone to see me with you.

Pedri: Oh, really? Is it because you don't like male attention, or are you just pretending poorly to be untouchable? Unfortunately for you, your body gives away,Muñca- Doll.

He said the last part, moving so close that I felt his breath all over my neck, whispering.

I froze at his audacity and the freedom in his behavior. Though I would lie if I said all of this isn't hot and...But when I realized what I was thinking and that he somehow sensed it, I jolted, but it was too late. He wore an even more satisfied smile than before.

Pedri: As I said, you're not playing it well, but don't worry, I won't give you that luxury. Keep dreaming,But just be careful so your dream doesn't turn into a nightmare.
He said and stepped away from me, just as we heard someone calling us.
...