50 chapter

I silently looked into his brown eyes, which were getting darker and darker from moment to moment. The flame of passion and lust in them grew bigger and bigger. He was looking at me, more precisely at my body, which shivered under his every touch. I was trying to suppress it all and pull myself together. But it was as if I had no control over myself. My heart was still beating like crazy, and it was even more so when he let go of my hands and took one of my strands that had fallen over my face and put it away together with the rest of my hair so that now my neck and cleavage was completely at his disposal. He licked his lips and mumbled something and then came closer to me whispering as our lips almost touched.
Pedri: how cute you are when you're this quiet, although I think I'll like the loud and wild version more.
He said dirty hooking one of my pajama straps with his finger.
Me: hmm and I think you are very drunk.
I somehow managed to speak which only made him smile and show a row of pearly white teeth. God why does he have to be this beautiful.
I need to get rid of him as soon as possible because this is not going to end well.
Pedri: you're right, it won't end well.
He said and I realized that I also said this out loud. I hit my forehead.
My talkativeness will finish me off.
He grabbed me by the same hand and lifted it above my head as he had done before.
Pedri: don't you have a heavy hand, you'll bruise yourself. Which if you want so much leave it to me to create them. I will make them for you in a much nicer way and unlike these, you will actually want to wear them.
He said something dirty in my ear and bit me too. And everything inside me started to burn. It is clear to me now why all the girls are crazy about him because in a few sentences he really knows how to leave you speechless and light a fire.
A small sigh barely escaped my lips, but I bit them to prevent it. This is all very wrong. Me and him should hate each other. How the hell did we end up in this situation. We shouldn't do this. Especially not me, not with him.
I grabbed his shoulder with my free hand and started to gently push him away.
Me: don't Pedri, go please you're drunk you don't know what you're doing.
Pedri: I'm not drunk, where did you get that from?
He said and buried his nose in my hair again.
Me: well, if you hadn't, you wouldn't have done this or said any of this. You hate me remember that?
Pedri: yes,I hate you more than anything, but you're wrong. If I were drunk, and I'm not, I would do all this. I would be even more free with actions. But I didn't drink a drop and I never would. I'm a football player babygirl, my career and strict diet don't allow me to do that. So everything I do right now I do consciously. To be honest, I don't know why, but something drives me.
He said putting down other strap and pressed a kiss to my shoulder. He started going up the collarbone with it and then there was a knock on the door and a voice from Natalie.
Natalia: Belll open for me, I forgot the key inside.
She shouted, pounding, and in that instant everything evaporated. Pedri was not there. I was completely alone in the room. I looked down, all the wardrobe was in place. I was just drenched in sweat.
Natalia: hurry up and open it, it's not like you're sleeping so soundly that you don't hear me.
She grumbled behind the door and made me realize that I had dreamed it all. Everything seemed so real.
Xxx: or you wish you were.
A male voice said out of nowhere and I turned and saw him. He came out of the bathroom. I almost fainted when I saw him. I started to say something but was interrupted by the sound of the phone. Natalia called me.
Pedri: open up, for your friend, don't be rude.
He said laughing and I was still standing like a statue. I was completely confused. what is happening to me
Natalia: BELLLA!
She shouted so loudly that I'm sure the whole hotel heard her. Only then did I flinch and go to open it for her, but then it occurred to me what to do when she sees Pedri. Who knows what happened will think. I will have to explain to her and I don't even know what happened. I approached him and showed him to be quiet and grabbed his hand and pushed him out onto the terrace.
Me: don't beep and don't move from here until I give you the signal.
I said quietly and he just smiled and nodded.
I closed the terrace door and ran to open it for Natalia.
Natalia: finally, how long do you need me to fall asleep here.
She said she walked past me and entered.
Me: I know, sorry, I fell asleep with headphones in my ears.
I lied to her, hoping she wouldn't break into me.
Natalia: so if I could die next to you, by the time you wake up it's a done deal. But it's really stifling here, open this window a little.
She said and started towards the window and I ran after her.
Me: no, don't
Natalia: ...