I need you

Today had been a really rough day for you, you had backed Harry up during Defense against the Dark arts and Umbridge had given you a detention. She gave Harry one later in the week, but gave you one tonight. You arrived on time after skipping dinner in the great hall. You knew that your boyfriend George would ask you about skipping dinner later, you just weren't up for dinner or talking in general. So there you were standing outside her door about to knock, dreading her blood sucking quill for the 15th time this year, you knock slowly.

"Come in." She says in that annoying high pitched voice. You enter slowly and sit down. "What will I be writing?".

 "You will be writing: I will not support blood traitors." She says smiling at you. You wince as you start writing.  After an hour of holding in your tears, she stands up coming over and picking up your y/d/h. She smiles as she sees the deep words scratched into the back of your hand. "Have you learned your lesson?".

"Yes." you manage holding in your tears not letting that monster of a human see your pain. You rip your hand away and stand up noding to her and leaving her office. You slowly climb up the stairs, putting off going to the common room. You glance down and inhale sharply at the words etched into the back of your hand. I will not support blood traitors. You notice your wandering has led you straight to the fat lady. "Mimbulus Mimbletonia" You mutter softly and the portrait swings open revealing the now quiet common room. As you enter you notice how few people are left, mainly Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and a few other students you don't know the names of. Slowly you make your way to a chair in the corner of the room and sit down, pulling your legs up to your chest. You feel the couch shift next to you and you slowly look over, meeting the gaze of George. "Y/n?" He asks softly looking at you worriedly. "Why weren't you at dinner?".

"I...Uhh...I skipped dinner. I had detention with Umbridge." You say softly, looking at the floor.  You hear him sigh and instantly regret not talking to him. "I'm sorry.".

"Baby don't apologize. You don't need to, I want to make sure you are okay ." He says gently. You nod and keep your eyes on the floor, you feel something take y/d/h and you wince as it brushes over the writing. You instinctively look up and see him studying your hand. His jaw tenses and he looks up at you the anger in his eyes hiding behind the worry. "Lets go to your dorm.". You nod and get up grabbing your bag, you two head to your dorm. He opens the door for you and you sit down on your bed. George walks into the bathroom, and comes out a minute later with some bandages and ointment. You rub your face and he kneels in front of you. "Let me see your hand, love." He says placing the bandages and ointment beside you. You slowly let him take your hand and roll up the sleeve of your Gryffindor sweater, you keep your eyes glued to the floor and he slowly unscrews the lid to the ointment. You wince as he swipes the ointment across the back of your hand. "It's gonna burn a bit, but it will keep the infection away.". You nod and close your eyes, as you feel something soft wrap around your hand. "Do you want to talk or would you rather go straight to bed and talk tomorrow since we have a Hogsmeade trip?" He asks and you open your eyes meeting his brown eyes, you can't hold it in anymore and start crying. He doesn't say a word and pulls you into him. You bury your face in his neck and sob. "What do you need from me?" He asks softly.

"I..I n-need you." You stutter between sobs and he nods, pulling you closer and rubbing your back. After a while you start to calm down and your breaths evens out. He kisses the top of your head and pulls away slightly, wiping the tears off your cheeks. "You okay now, love?" He asks softly.

"Yeah." You nod, closing your eyes and snuggling up against his chest.

"Was that from Umbridge or have your emotions been piling up?".

"Umbridge." You say softly, You feel him relax a bit.

"Do you want to go to sleep?".

"Yeah." You nod and he gently sets you down on the bed. " 'm gonna go get you my sweater, I'll be right back.". You nod and he leaves, you stand up and go over to you dresser pulling out a pair of gray sweatpants. You pull you robe off and fold it neatly, take your shoes off, and you start to loosen/undo your tie. Out of the corner of your eye, you see George slip back in; shutting the door behind him. "Here baby." He says handing you his blue sweater with a large yellow G on the front. "Thanks Georgie." You smile as you take the sweater and sweatpants, heading into the bathroom. You change and pull your hair into a tight long braid, you wince as you accidently hit your hand on the counter. Once you finish you leave the bathroom switching off the light, you see George in a pair of sweatpants with no shirt on. "Is your hand fine?" he asks as you climb into your bed. "Yeah.". 

"Okay." he says as he climbs in next to you. You snuggle into him and he wraps his arms around you. "I love you, baby.".

"I love you too, Georgie." You mumble as you close your eyes and fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

966 Words

A/n:

That was kinda trash, but it was kinda cute?