Married

Today was the day that you and George were going to get married. You were beyond nervous.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

I had woken up at 6 this morning, at the Burrow. Mrs. Weasley, Fleur, and Ginny were all in the dressing room, Mrs. Weasley had set up.

"Are you nervous?" Ginny asks and I nod. "Yeah.".

"I was nervous too." Mrs.Weasley says and I smile. "I just hope he likes the dress.".

"Y/n, he loves anything you wear. The amount of times he would tell me, ron, and Fred about how you looked amazing in anything you wear. I swear one time I threatened to tell you if he didn't shut up and he turned bright red." Ginny laughs and I laugh. Fleur comes over and places a hand on my shoulder. "Trust me, dis will be Ze beste day of your life." She smiles and I nod. "I hope so." I grin as we hear a knock and the door opens slightly.

"Can I come in?" Fred asks.

"Yes." I smile as he walks in.

"Georgie's a mess." He chuckles.

"Is he okay?" I ask concerned and Fred nods. "He's just...well it's just nerves." He reassures and I turn back to the table. "Well I need to start getting ready, is he ready?".

"Yeah, he got dressed earlier and is pacing.".

"At least he has you." I wince remembering the war. Fred sees my expression change and hugs me gently. "He loves you no matter what, he's even more grateful that I'm here. And we are both lucky you were there. Now get ready to become his wife and my sister in law." He whispers before letting me go. I nod and he slips out the door.

"Well Y/n, dear. me and Fleur are going to go make sure everyone else is ready." Mrs.Weasley smiles taking my hand and squeezing it gently. "Thank you." I smile and they leave the room leaving me alone with Ginny.

"Well I guess I've put it off long enough." I chuckle Picking up my wand and waving it, using the charm for makeup.(your wedding makeup, ignore the eye color):

(your wedding makeup, ignore the eye color):

Ginny grins as she sees my makeup. "If he doesn't say you look pretty, then I am going to hex the hell out of him." She smiles and I laugh. "Not before the wedding, maybe after." I chuckle and she nods. I point my wand at my hair and mutter the charm for doing hair.(your hairstyle, ignore the hair color if it isn't your hair color):

(your hairstyle, ignore the hair color if it isn't your hair color):

I smile as I realize the dress is next. Hermione walks into the room, in her silver bridesmaid dress (link: file:///media/fuse/drivefs-90ae8054a03a465bdf576d2e941de920/root/images%20(24).jpeg), and grins at me. "George is really a mess." She chuckles and I smile. "Well he won't have to wait much longer to see me." I smile as Ginny opens the drycleaners bag and pulls out this dress(the picture won't work so here's a link: file:///media/fuse/drivefs-90ae8054a03a465bdf576d2e941de920/root/S17c2c4d9751240c9a39bee2a901714a1p.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_%20(1).webp). 

"It's so gorgeous." Hermione gasps and helps Ginny pull it out of the bag. I slip it on and Hermione zippers me up. I brush off the dress and slip my sparkly silver heels on, taking a deep breath as Hermione attaches my veil to my bun. I smile at Ginny who has changed into her bridesmaid dress and hands me my bouquet of red roses. I leave the dressing room and head down the hall to the door, standing behind Hermione and Ginny as the pickup their bouquets of pink roses. The procession starts and they walk down the aisle, my breath catches as they reach the end and the music switches. I see George in a black tux at the end, I hesitantly start walking down the aisle and I see George wipe at his face as I reach the end of the aisle. I stand across from him and he wipes at his face again, smiling like a mad man. I smile as the officiant starts the ceremony, soon it is time for us to do our vows. Hermione takes my bouquet and hands me my vow that I wrote earlier. George pulls his vows out and takes my left hand. "Y/n, since the first day we met I knew that you were my forever. From us becoming friends to us finally getting into a serious relationship. I've always you as perfect, from the way you smile, the way you laugh and the way you say my name. You were there for me when times were rough, and you were with me for the day we opened our shop. You have always been by my side, no matter the day or how much I annoyed you, which I know that I did a lot, but you've never left my side. You saved my brother and I couldn't thank you more. I've always known we would end up like this, today, and asking you to marry me was the second best thing I've ever done. You may ask what the first was, it was finally working up the courage to ask you out." He smiles looking at me, I am half crying and smiling. "So I promise to be by your side forever, never leaving. I'll be there for your ups and downs, and for our ups and downs. I love you so much." he finishes slipping the diamond ring on my finger. I unfold my vows and take his hand. "George, ever since we became friends I knew that I needed you in my life no matter the relationship or experiences we had. You've never left my side, through the panic attacks and the pain. You always been that one consistent person in my life and I want that to continue. You've protected me and helped me, when you confessed I felt like I could finally find someone for me. You are that person and being with you for the rest of my life is the best thing I could ever ask for. You didn't leave my side when I lost my parents to Death Eaters or when the War broke out you stayed. I love you so much, you are everything I could ask for and more. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together." I say slipping the silver band onto his finger.

"You may now kiss the bride." the officiant says and George pulls me by my hand to him, pressing his lips to mine. Kissing me softly as cheers erupt around us. We pull apart and I wipe the tears off his cheeks, and pressing a kiss to his cheek. "I love you so much." He mumbles and I smile ruffling his fiery hair. He blushes and takes my hand as we walk back down the aisle. We reach the end and Mrs.Weasley hugs me tightly. "Welcome to the family dear." She says as Arthur hugs me. He pulls away and Fred hugs me. "Hello there sister in law." He grins as I pull away and George snakes an arm around my waist. "I need to change, Georgie." I say and he groans, Hermione comes over and hands me my wand. I smile wavering my wand and changing into this dress( link: file:///media/fuse/drivefs-90ae8054a03a465bdf576d2e941de920/root/O1CN013gdfK41LKHaCfJQk2__519191280.webp).    I smile tucking my wand into the hidden pocket and taking George's hand. We head over to the reception and take a few pictures. After the pictures I sit down at the table for the two of us as George walks away. I sigh smiling at the ring on my finger. I look up and see George coming over still smiling like a mad man. He hands me a glass of champagne and I take a sip. 

"You look so beautiful baby." He grins and I smirk, turning red. "You look quite handsome yourself.".

"May I have this dance m'lady." He says dramatically offering me his hand and I nod. "Yes you may.". We walk out onto the dance floor and start slow dancing, I lean my head on his chest and he starts humming (favorite song). I pick my head up and kiss him passionately, he kisses me back before pulling his lips off mine and resting his forehead against mine. "I love you, Princess.".

"I love you too, Georgie." I smile and he hums in response. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1404 Words

A/n: 

I loved this one, I would love a wedding like this.

:) ;)

-Abby