You take his sweater

Y/n's POV:

"George?" I ask from the bathroom.

"Yes, Baby?" He asks as I leave the bathroom in a sports bra and shorts. "I need this." I mumble and he grins. "Tryin' to get me naked, huh?" He snickers and I turn red. "No George, I just want your sweatshirt." I say embarrassed and he slowly pulls off his sweatshirt, taking time for his shirt to rise up and show his abs. I feel my cheeks heat up and he finishes. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." He grins and I snatch the sweater. "You're such a tease." I grumble and he laughs. "Mhm, I'm the tease.".

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, pulling on the sweater. "What do you mean, what's that supposed to mean? You know damn well what I mean.".

"No I don't." I say faking innocence. "Sure." He says crossing his arms and raising his eyebrow. "How am I tease?" I ask trying to suppress a smile. "Hmm, lets see shall we: You've played pranks on both me and Fred with Angelina." He smirks and I roll my eyes. Will you ever let the prank go? You pulled worse ones on me.".

"Both of you walked up to us, in the common room and whispered 'daddy' in our ear and then conveniently went up to your dorm." He says glaring at me. "Well at least I didn't pull a cheating prank." I counter. He acts offended and I roll my eyes. "Well I'm going to head up to bed, I just really wanted your sweater." I say turning to head out the door. "No, wait." He says and I turn to face him. "Cuddles?" he asks and I smile. "Okay." I say jumping into his waiting arms. I cuddle into him and he wraps his arms around me. "Promise to never pull a prank like that again?" I ask and he chuckles. "As long as you don't call me daddy again, even if for a prank.". "Okay, Daddy." I giggle. "Y/n." He warns. "Fine, fine I promise." I sigh. "I love you baby." He chuckles. "Even if your humor is not as great as mine.". I roll my eyes. "I love me too.". He pulls away slightly and looks down at me. "I love you too, Georgie." I smile and he kisses me gently. I pull away and snuggle into him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

391 Words

Short but sweet.

-abby