Crazy idea part 3

"Well, I didn't." He says raising his wand and pointing it at me. I stiffen and hear gasps from behind me. I see him say the killing curse in slow motion and raise my hands in defence. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

"Protego!" Someone shouts and I see a shield form around me. I turn and see Hermione holding her wand.

"Accio Wand." I mutter and my wand flies into my hand. I swiftly knock Harry's wand out of his hand and he backs away uneasily. I hear a screech from behind him as Bellatrix storms forward, I back up as she swiftly fires spell after spell, I reach the edge of the wall and she smirks. "Nowhere to go deary.". I grin and lean backward, falling down through the air. I close my eyes as I swiftly change into a dragon(idk why but writing y/n as a shapeshifter feels right? at least for major things not for little things) , swooping up and hovering in the air behind her as she cackles. "I killed her, I killed y/n l/n". Everyone freezes and stares at me, she stops. "Why aren't any of you celebrating or crying." Bellatrix asks and she slowly turns looking up at me and backing away quickly, I roar and dive over the crowd of Death Eaters, throwing a few into the air. Bellatrix grbas her wand and screams the killing curse, I match her with a breath of fire. I feel the wand/magic draining my energy and I look up, I see Harry behind her and see him raise his wand. Bellatrix collapses and I fall forward, landing hard on the stone floor. I see Harry turn to face me and I struggle to get up.

"Easy y/n." He says as I finally stand up uneasily. "He was under the Imperius curse, Y/n!" Hermione yells as I fall forward, shifting back and falling into darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

313 Words

A/n:

sorry for the late updates and how short this is, I'm on break so I may be able to post daily idk yet. Peace y'all

-abby

George Weasley Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें