Special Imagine Part 6

"She also more than likely assumed that me and George do shit. No we are in relationship for you, we both love you and are used to sharing things. We don't kiss each other or cuddle each other. We kiss you and cuddle you." Fred says and I nod. George pulls me back into him and I snuggle into him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

It hadn't been an easy night, I barely slept meanwhile the twins were out like a freaking rock. I glance at the clock and groan as I see that it's only 3am. I quietly slip out of their arms and slip into the hallway, I flick on the light and my owl swoops through the window and drops a few letters into my hand. She sits on my shoulder and I pet her. "Hey there." I chuckle and she hoots before flying over to her perch. I see that three of the letters are addressed to the twins and two addressed to me. I place the twin's aside and cautiously open the first one addressed to me.

'Y/n,

I'm so sorry about mum earlier, shes.... well she's very particular. I dunno why, but she'll eventually come around. If the twins ever hurt you, I will murder them.

-Gin'

I smile and set it aside, slowly opening the second.

'It is in your best interest to leave the twins alone, or I will disown them.

Molly Weasley'

 I cover my mouth and stifle back tears. I stand up and grab my truck, quickly grabbing a backpack and tossing some clothes into it. I crumple the letters and toss them near the coffee table. I pull on my sneakers and quickly apparate out of the flat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George's POV:

I slowly wake up and notice Y/n isn't in between us. "Fred! Wake up!" I shout as I panic and he rolls over still sleepy. "What?" He groans. "Y/n's gone, I don't know if she is still in the flat." I mutter and he wakes up fully and jumps up. "I'll take the shop and store room." He says and I nod quickly turning to the bathroom. I check the bathroom and spare bedroom, along with the kitchen and living room; when I find two crumpled up letters addressed to Y/n, next to four addressed to me and Fred. I uncrumple one and it's from Ginny, I start to uncrumple the second and Fred jogs back upstairs. "Is she up here?" He asks and I shake my head, I look back at the paper and my panic turns to anger and worry. "I can't believe her." I say angrily and Fred takes the paper out of my hands, he rubs his face and glances at her trunk. "One of her backpacks and most of the clothes are gone." he sighs and I nod. "I'm going to mums.".

"No, lets not do anything crazy." I mutter and he looks at me furiously. "What do you mean, lets not do anything crazy?!" He shouts. "I'm not letting mum ruin the first real relationship I've had.".

"I know Freddie, I love her as much as you do but we can't get mad at each other, and we can't go lose our cool on mum either." I say and sit down on the couch. "I think we should wait the day out and see if she decides to come back. If there is anywhere she feels safe it is with us.". Fred nods and opens one of the letters addressed to us, he hands it to me and I look down at it.

'Dear Fred and George,

I'm sorry about your mother's current behavior, she can be a bit much. Please give my regards to Y/n and I hope that she if feeling okay.

Best,

Arthur Weasley'

I groan and lean back on the couch as Fred again picks up the letter from mum to y/n. I sigh and rub my face. Everything had been going so good, we had been dating for a few years, we took care of malfoy and she was happy. She hadn't fallen into a depressive state for a while.

"I'm going to go shower, come get me if she comes back." Fred says as he leaves the room. I lean forward and sigh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

What the fuck am I doing?  I ask myself as I walk through the forest. I sigh and turn around. I don't want her to hurt them. I sigh and pull out my wand swiftly apparating back to Diagon Alley. I see Molly heading towards the shop and shirk back into the shadows. She enters the shop and I slip in after her, quickly casting a invisibility charm over myself. I follow her up the stairs and see George sitting on the couch, he has his head in his hands and slowly looks up.

"I see she left." Mrs. Weasley mutters and his face hardens. "It was for the best.".

"No, mum it wasn't." He says and she stiffens. "We love her mum, we only love her.".

"Well she's gone isn't she?".

"Because you scared her off, who threatens to disown their own sons? Over a relationship?" He scoffs and she sighs. "It's not a normal relationship and I don't want to be embarrassed.". 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

856 Words

A/n: tbh idk