Period 3

You are having really bad cramps and trying to find your stash of chocolate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

I'm hopelessly digging through my drawers, and all I find: some empty wrappers.

"GEORGE WEASLEY!" I yell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George's POV:

"GEORGE WEASLEY!" I hear Y/n yell from upstairs.

"You should probably run." Fred says as Y/n storms into our dorm room. "Shut up." I hiss. " Ello Love." I smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

"Ello Love." He smiles.

"Don't 'Ello Love' me." I say glaring at him as Fred watches from his bed.

"What's the matter?" He asks and I hold up the candy wrappers. "This is the matter, did you eat my candy?".

"It was sitting in your dresser drawer." He says.

"George that was my special chocolate." I say as he goes pale and I continue to glare at him. 

"Oh." He says.

"Yeah, oh is right. I have no other chocolate." I say and he looks confused. "what do you mean special chocolate?".

"I'M ON MY PERIOD, GEORGE!" I yell. "Now I'm going to go back upstairs without any chocolate to help my cramps.". (guys I'm sorry, but the anger is real. I've had this happen.)He rubs the back of his neck and looks down at the ground. I storm out and go back to my room, laying down in my bed and wrapping blankets around me as another round of cramps hit, these stronger than ever. I curl into a ball, grimacing and starting to cry softly. I sniffle and hear the door open and shut softly. 

"Leave me alone." I whimper softly, wrapping my arms around/across my stomach. 

"Oh sweetheart." I hear George's soft voice. He climbs into the bed next to me and gently pulls me into his chest.

"I-i'm sorry, I-i shouldn't of-of yelled at you." I mumble and he shakes his head. "No, its fine. I should've realized that you might've been saving it for this." He says and I curl into a ball as another cramp hits. He gently slips his hand under my shirt resting it on my lower stomach. I relax slightly as the warmth of his hand relieves the cramp slightly. I close my eyes and lay my head back on the pillow, placing my hands over his; keeping his hand there. 

"That feels good?" He chuckles and I nod. "yeah." I mumble and he kisses my check. 

"Well I guess this is my wa-". "Shut up and cuddle me." I say interrupting him, he laughs and rests his head next to mine. I smile and he starts humming y/f/s.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

410 Words

A/n:

welp that just happened.

lol

-abby