Crazy idea

A/n: one of my friends thought about this and they came up with this idea:

Like if Hogwarts was for evil or what if Harry continues down the path of evil

I think my friend might be onto something :)

So this one will be like the Battle of Hogwarts except you are the "chosen one" and Harry Potter is the evil wizard, who has joined forces with Voldymort.(or moldymort) :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV:

"Y/n?"George called and you whipped around at the sound of his voice. "George?" You asked. 

"I'm right here." He says pulling you into a tight hug. "Georgie, it's almost time." You say scared.

"I know, but stay next to me okay?" He says and you nod pulling away as a bunch of Hogwarts students swarm towards me.

"What do we do y/n?" Hermione asks.

"We need to divide and have groups defending different parts of Hogwarts. Harry, Voldemort, and the Death eaters will stop at nothing." you say and everyone nods. "Any siblings stick together. There's strength in numbers.". Everyone nods and Fred comes to stand next to George. "We will go defend out front." Fred says and you hesitate as Mcgonagall rushes over, with all the teachers, and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. "Y/n?" Mcgonagall asks.

"Professor, we need to secure the boundaries." You say and she nods. "Hermione, split up the groups but keep siblings together.".  Hermione nods and you turn with the twins on either side of you. "You guys sure you want to do this?" you ask.

"I'm not leaving your side." George says sternly and Fred nods. "I don't plan on leaving Georgie alone either.". You nod and start walking to the entrance of Hogwarts...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: You guys might hate me for this cliffhanger, I also might start a different book with all of the male Harry Potter characters. Let me know what ya'll think and let me know in the comments if you guys like that idea.

-abby