He needs you

George had a really rough day ( I know I know this man is the type to never cry, but I feel like he should at least be able to show some of his insecurities)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

I ha adjust opened my book and was getting ready to write the essay for Defence Against The Dark Arts.

"Y/n?" Someone asked from outside my door. "It's open." I mutter and the door opens to reveal a nervous Fred. "Hi Freddie.".

"I need your help." He says and I look at him confused. "With what?" I ask and he rubs the back of his neck. "George, he won't talk to me and he won't leave his bed. I think he's been crying. I'm not sure." He says anxiously. George never leaves his twin out of his problems. I think. "And he never leaves me out of things." Fred says and I nod. "Let's go." I say standing up and leaving my room with Fred in tow. "I figured he might be more open to talking to you.". 

"I'll see what I can do." I say as I come to stand outside his door and Fred pauses at the end of the hallway. "I'll give you guys some space." He mutters leaving the hall and I open the door to see their room is dark. I look over at George's bed and see a bundle of blankets. "George?" I whisper and the bundle moves slightly. I sit down facing the bundle, I can barely see his face. I brush some of the hair out of his face, and his eyes open slightly; before closing again. "Are you okay?" I ask and he wraps his arms around my waist, holding me tightly. I run my fingers through his hair and realize that he is shaking, he buries his face in my shoulder. I rub his back and hold him. I hear a whimpering sound and realize that he is silently crying, and I hold him as tightly as I can. "Let it all out." I mumble and he stays silent. I gently shift my position, so I am leaning against his headboard. "Relax, Georgie." I whisper and he relaxes slightly as I pull the blanket around us. After a bit, the sound of him crying fades away and he pulls away. " 'M sorry." He mutters and I grab his hand. "No, Georgie. It's fine." I say and he pulls me into him, holding me tightly; like I was going to run away. "What happened?" I ask softly and he sighs. "I-i don't know.." He mumbles and I nod. "It's okay. Did you have a rough day?".

"Yeah." He mutters. "Want to talk about it?" I ask and he takes a deep breath. "The beginning of the day started fine, but then I overheard some people bad mouthing you. So I shot them a look and  they started saying you are too good for me, I already know that. Then some stupid ass said that I am Fred's shadow and I'll never be more than that." He says and I pull away slightly."Georgie, look at me." I say and he meets my gaze. "I chose you, we both chose each other, you are not Fred. Nor will you ever be less than him. You two are fecking twins, people who can't tell the difference between you two, should go fuck themselves in the lake and then fucking drown. The fact that you were/ always stand up for me proves the difference, Fred jumps to conclusions and acts on impulse. You on the other hand are much more patient and listen to every side of the story before you do anything. He chooses violence more often than you do too." I say and he nods hugging me tightly. "Thank you." He whispers and I smile rubbing his back.  "No more pushing your feelings down? I get it you as a guy are expected to not show as much emotion as women are, but that is the most fucked up thing I've ever heard. Next time come to me instead of causing your brother a near heart attack?". He laughs at the last part and nods. "I won't." He mumbles and I nod. "You tired?" I ask and he nods. "Okay, get comfy.". He pulls away and looks at me weird. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?". 

"Would you rather me leave and you sleep here by yourself?" I ask. "No." He mumbles and I look at him. "Exactly, so would you like to spoon or would you rather lay your head on me so I can run my finger through your hair?" I ask and he lays down, resting his head on my chest and wrapping his arms around me tightly. I giggle as he tickles me, before I start running my fingers through his hair. He sighs contently and I close my eyes, smiling softly.

"I love you so fucking much, Georgie. Don't ever doubt that again, please." I mumble and he places his lips on mine before pulling away. "I won't and I love you more, baby.".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

850 Words

A/n:

Idk why but I felt the need to write one where he needs Y/n. I cannot stand when someone like a ex friend of mine makes comments about my boyfriend or some guy crying/ not showing their feelings. Like oh please you show emotions too. Idk my boyfriend is incredibly stubborn and weirdly will not show any other emotions but like happiness and irritation to anyone. Like buddy I've cried in front of you many times. Anyways Thank you guys for 2.1K, I really didn't think that these imagines would honestly reach that far. Please vote and comment.

-abby