Chapter 2 - Rest properly

this crossover may be weird but my other crossover fics may be even weirder.

You can choose out of some crossovers that I should start writing about or make a plot for.

tcf x genshin

tcf x twtptflob (theres two ideas; one where the thames household is apart of the 5 ducals or one where cale becomes a saint of the god of death and transmigrates there)

tcf x orv (a continuation of my other published ff that is also a crossover between tcf and kny)

CALE IS DEON !!

***

Previously

Of course, the Demon King's only concern was the patient Ben was in charge of, the Commander of the Zeroth Corps, Demon Arut.

***

When Ben arrived at the Demon King's office, he saw Deon sitting on the sofa with his mouth covered.

Blood dripped down onto his hand.

As a result, the carpet and the papers in the office was ruined, but the Demon King didn't seem to mind at all and instead looked distressed over Deon's current condition. Seeing this Ben slowly approached Deon.

It seemed that Deon didn't want to get up, possibly because his legs were weak. Ben hurriedly went over to Deon who was sitting on the sofa while blaming himself.

The patient was ill, and Ben was unable to arrive quickly, which disqualified him from being a doctor. There will be nothing that Ben could say if Sir Arut gets angry and even snaps his neck.

But before that, Ben would have to start with the treatment.

First, he stretched out three fingers. To first check if Deon was conscious.

"Sir Arut, can you hear me? How many fingers do you see here?"

"Three..??"

Consciousness normal, vision normal.

Everyone in the Demon Castle knew why Demon Arut was like this, how could they not not know?

Because everyone had seen it clearly. The scene of him holding back the Hero, who was about to self-destruct, with nothing but his mortal body.

Not to mention the scene where the Hero died with just a small move from him. It was only natural that his body would be damaged since he took the force of the Hero's self-destruction all by himself.

So, who could look down on him?

A weak body and combat ability are two different things. Ben was not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, but this person was special.

Ben could definitely take this life right now if he had really wanted to. But then he wouldn't even realize he was dead until it was too late.

Even though he was spewing blood at the time, it didn't appear that way when looking into his vividly alive eyes.

Red eyes that make you question whether that is what happens when fresh blood forms a circle. These eyes, which stood out even more due to his white hair that not even vampires have, carried a clear 'murderous' intent.