Chapter 25 - All To Which Will Happen Eventually

"Yes, yes of course. I'll send you both back now, make sure to always be careful."

"Ok.."

The two siblings replied back in unison before the God of Death snapped his fingers once again.

***

"Hannah, I've got a message!"

"A message from the sun goddess?! Was it about young master Cale?"

Jack nodded at Hannah's question. Ever since they had to run away from the hero's party, they went out to seek refuge with Bud and Glenn. They then moved to the Endable Kingdom to which Fredo graciously welcomed them.

"She said that young master Cale was safe and is living much better now!"

"That's good to hear, he's been making me feel all worried ever since that crazy shi- incident happened."

Hannah sighed in frustration as she ran her hand through her hand. That Cale Henituse really knows how to make her worry the shit out of him.

Especially during that time, she had disagreed with the hero's party and she and her brother were both ostracized by everyone. They really thought she'd agree with them? No way, just because they were his allies doesn't mean she'll mindlessly agree with them. She and her brother only joined because of Cale Henituse.

If that man is gone and was killed by those people who had claimed to be his family and would protect them then there was no point in staying.

"Do you think we should tell Duke Fredo? Who's been worried over the young master for quite some time, he's even skipped his meals a lot."

"If that'll get him to eat then we should because at this rate he'll die of starvation."

Hannah lifted up her twin brother and held his hand. After Cale Henituse was gone, the sun goddess altered her blessings that were for them specifically. Now she and her twin brother could do things they would always do and heal people who lived off of dead mana. Though they weren't sure if this applied to other priests their divine energy didn't harm anyone except for Hannah's divine sword she had gotten from Cale.

Hannah and Jack stood in front of Fredo's office. They didn't know whether he was there or not or was sleeping. These days the duke seemed to have been unable to sleep at night only to sleep in the morning.

(Did I make Fredo really really doting and worried over Cale? yes i did.)

"Duke Fredo..."

"Oh, what brings you too here."

"The sun goddess delivered a message, about the young master! She said he is now okay and living better than before."

"Better than before... I'm glad then. Now that's one less thing to worry about."

Fredo sighed as he looked out the window. There used to be only one human residing here which was the Holy Maiden Cotton, now there were five people; Bud, Glenn, Hannah, Jack, and Cotton included. There were also now a lot of forces from the Raon Kingdom secretly deployed, the worst part was that they were also Dark Elves so it would be much harder to catch them all.

"Then we agree not to say a word right?"

The twin siblings nodded their heads vigorously. There's no way they'd share that Cale was safe if they did say it wouldn't end well for Cale, and they couldn't let that happen. So just knowing that they were safe was enough for them.

"What about us then? Can't we know too?"

Bud and Glenn walked in. This time instead of being the drunk man he usually was, he was acting like his usual self rather than drunk all the time. Glenn sighed, it took him long enough to drop his drunkard act like Cale.