Chapter 12 - Butterfly fiasco

Previously...

"Yes, something fun with those people down there."

The butterflies fluttered their wings in what seemed to be excitement after hearing Deon's response.

***

"You must be hungry right? You can have some food down there but leave one or two alive."

Deon pointed to the revolutionary army members who were below his balcony; in the garden. Of course, none of the members knew of the hungry butterflies who were craving for vitality were going to appear, who would assume a 'demonic beast' would appear in the Hart estate?

Of course, these weren't demonic beasts at all, these were divine beasts created by the God of Death. Of course, since it's the God of Death these butterflies naturally will have something to do with death in this case is a human's vitality.

"So hungry!"

"Thank you silly saint!"

The butterflies flew around Deon excitedly before heading down, the scene would have been mesmerizing if it weren't for the fact that those butterflies were about to massacre a whole army of revolutionary knights.

Deon obviously didn't care for the enemies that were invading his house. One thing he definitely knew was to never let your enemies go, no matter how hard they begged. Unless they were willing to join his side then he'd consider it.

Looking at the garden where he and his family used to play under made him feel nostalgic and guilty. It was his fault that both his and Cruel's parents were dead, it would have been nice to have gained his memories prior to that incident.

'No it's not all of my fault, I'll just blame it all on Illuster since he was the one who sent me.'

For now, the least he could do was get revenge and get back at Duke Illuster for his parents. Even if his parents wouldn't like that idea, Deon wasn't the type to let grudges go so easily, He was never that type of person.

The moment he catches on or finds out is the moment he'll start forming plans to get back ten times at the person who messed with him and his family.

'But what about the other two, Eduardo and Caver? The two people who want to take advantage of me.'

Technically he could kill the Demon King right there and then whenever he gets back but something was telling him to not kill the Demon King. Deon could trust his gut feeling very much, it was one of the only things that helped him survive throughout all of his lives.

'I guess I'll put that off for now.'

Deon opened the balcony door and was able to see blotches of red in his garden. One thing for sure is that this will take a long time to finish for sure.

"Do I want to jump down or not?"

Deon looked down from the balcony. He wasn't scared of heights but the thought of an error happening that could lead to his death is very much scary, he completely ignored the fact that he could use the Sound of Wind to get down.

Fuck it, he's just gonna go downstairs like a normal person.

***