Chapter 32 - Family Bonding

Previously...

Deon clenched his fist until it bled. He didn't even care as he walked past Ed with an angry expression. Ed who saw this was concerned, specifically for his wellbeing. Though he couldn't say anything as he walked into the Demon King's office after Deon had left.

***

Deon made his way back to his room, he could see Hana on the floor drawing something who immediately ran up to him the moment she realized he was back.

"Mama!"

"Hana."

He gave Hana a pat on the head as she continued to hug him. And with just a hug, Deon was able to calm down a bit. He then sat on the ground, watching Hana draw whatever it was and could see two people. It looked to be both him and Hana together.

'This is... actually adorable. Since when was it that I had an actual normal kid who did normal kid things?'

The kids he raised the past fucking locked him up if that said anything about the kids he raised himself. He didn't even expect kids to be able to do that but look at him, now in his next and most likely last life as well.

"Hana, what did you do while I was gone?"

"I made Mister Demon King go on a walk with me!"

Deon choked on his spit when he heard Hana's response. Did she actually force the Demon King to go on a walk with her, she won't go on and self proclaim the Demon King as her dad next, right? He could also notice that she had various of new clothes as she was now dressed like a noble's child.

(Deon my dear you just jinxed that)

'Did Devilania do this?'

He looked at Hana's outfit. It really resembled his uniform but it was more frilly and cute, definitely fit for a child. The dress was obviously black with red lining on the sleeves and skirts to represent his uniform, though the end of the skirt and sleeves had tons of ruffles and frills that were also on the collar of her shirt. Lastly, she had black platforms to go with his black boots he'd tend to wear in the demonic realm.

And the red eyes didn't help with anything at all, if anyone looked at them they'd immediately think that they were a father and daughter matching, well if he was wearing his Corps Commander uniform it would. But sadly he didn't even change out of his outfit from the human realm yet.

Honestly, it was quite cute he will admit. He never got to match with any of the kids he looked after for, so this would be his first time doing so.

'I'm craving food but there's not really anyone I can call.'

Deon sighed as he got up, the kitchen was so far away. He didn't really wanna walk all the way there and Ed still wasn't here which led him with no choice but to go to the kitchen himself. And of course Hanna followed him right behind him.

He walked to the kitchen as Hana held onto his cape, the demon servants walking by watched this with anticipation and cooed at the cuteness of the father(mother) and daughter duo. It was a refreshing sight for some the demons here since most Corps Commanders and demons here were violent.

"Wait outside, I'll be right back."

"Okay!"

Deon walked inside the kitchen with Hana waiting from the outside, he looked back to make sure if she was okay before entering. When he entered the kitchen, he could notice the chefs stiffening up which he didn't understand why they were, he wasn't hitting them so what's their problem?

"S-sir Arut! What brings you here?"

"...I just came to get food for Hana."

The head chef who was talking to Deon stiffened up even more. The chef felt he wasn't doing his job well when Deon had to walk all the way to the kitchen to-ask him for food. Of course, the only reason why he came was because he just arrived in the Demonic Realm.