Chapter 9 - Deon's dress up day

Previously...

Ririnell excitedly explained the news of the banquet to Deon. However Deon was in turmoil as this banquet hadn't ever happened before when he returned back from the frontlines, so how come there is one now?

"I-I see... I will get ready for tomorrow then.."

"Then I have some important matters to attend now so I have to go."

"Yes, goodbye your majesty.."

"See you soon your majesty!"

Deon and Ririnell bid farewell to the Demon King before he left the library.

***

"Then, I'll have to go get ready for the banquet now... How troublesome.."

Deon mumbled about the miseries of his life. Even as Kim Rok Soo, he always hated attending social parties and now this one was with demons. That was even worse since he might be in the spotlight because of his position.

"I think I can help with that~"

A woman's voice could be heard from behind Deon and Ririnell who were walking out of the library.

"...Devilania..." Fuck I'm so screwed it's Devilania.. She's gonna make me go through a castle of clothes now...

"Dame Devilania! Me and Sir Arut were going to get ready for the banquet!"

"Ohh~ I can definitely help! Please allow me to Sir Arut."

"Devilania, shouldn't you be working on paperwork?"

"His Majesty let me go on break as tomorrow is the banquet!"

"But... You never told me your hair grew! You look so much more beautiful now with long hair, what if I dressed you up in a dress? Oh, I bet you'd look lovely in one!"

"You can see it too right Dame Devilania? Sir Arut is truly beautiful!"

"We should do our best to dress him beautifully to match his appearance then!"

Deon stood there mentally crying as Devilania and Ririnell dragged him out the Demon King's castle.

***

"Here we are! I rented this whole place for today, for you Sir Arut!"

"As expected of Dame Devilania!"

"Now, Sir Arut... Please wear this first."

Devilania held up a dark green gown with lighter green and black lace and designs etched throughout the dress and white ruffles on the hems, sleeves, and collar.

"That's a dress..."

"That's the point?"

Deon quickly turned to Ririnell thinking of asking for help however he was met with a pair of pink eyes sparkling in anticipation.

Deon internally cried as he picked up the dress and headed to the dressing room.

"Let me know if you need help Sir Arut!"

"Like hell I would let you in here while I'm dressing up."

This time, Deon retorted back to Devilania which before he would have never done pre-'transmigration'. He had always did whatever since he didn't really want to die by their hands. But just a few jabs should be fine before being met by a punch in his face right?

Putting on the outfit, Deon walked out the room stiffly as he watched Devilania and Ririnell check him out from every angle possible. But Deon seriously wanted to lock himself in his room forever, this was seriously embarrassing.