Part 40-Sarah Spain

The Agent- Sarah Spain

You had to run to Chicago for a weekend as some work on a new pilot had stalled when one of the few lesser known actors you had on the agency payroll weren't being the most polished or professional and so you had to smooth things over which was no...

You had to run to Chicago for a weekend as some work on a new pilot had stalled when one of the few lesser known actors you had on the agency payroll weren't being the most polished or professional and so you had to smooth things over which was not as easy as you would think. The producers had all of the power in the situation now and you made sure the fuck ups knew it. Thankfully Alex was taking care of things at the shoot back in california and as you called him he said he could talk and had sent a photo of Emma Watson sucking him off which made you sorta decided to do what you were currently doing, driving over to a sports personality's house that you hadn't talked with in person in years.

Sarah Spain had blown up into the sport landscape and while she didn't have the meteoric rise that Mina Kimes had she was a well respects and honestly, bodacious beautiful woman and as she answered the door and hugged you tightly you were glad tha...

Sarah Spain had blown up into the sport landscape and while she didn't have the meteoric rise that Mina Kimes had she was a well respects and honestly, bodacious beautiful woman and as she answered the door and hugged you tightly you were glad that you had gone through that "workout" with Gina a week ago as Sarah was a busty and well built woman same as Gina in a lot of ways. So as you moaned as Sarah's hand rubbed against your chest as her mouth and other hand stroked and sucked in tandem, Sarah moaning as she laments it's been a while since she's had a dick this big and you asked where her husband was and she shrugs as she slurps over give inches before she moves her body up and lowers the straps to the sundress she had on, letting the fabric fall against her chest before she moved them further down and revealed her massively beautiful and natural chest, a voluptuous sight that was made even better as she wrapped them along the sides of your cock and began to rock her breasts plate against it as you felt the warm and snug embrace of her tit flesh ,your hardness slamming against her as she moved her mouth down and caught your tip in her mouth as you worked your hips up and fucked her tits as she sucks and licked at your tip for a few moments before she stood up and reached down and pulled her panties down as she straddles you in the recliner she had you sitting in, your hands grabbing at her thick thighs as she held your dick and then kissed you for a long moment as she slowly lowered herself down over your cock and as you got four inches inside you felt a lot of resistance even with how wet she was which told you she hadn't had a big cock in a while and so you let her rock and bounce at her own pace as you just smile and sucked on her nipples as she began to relax and ease more and more of your thick aching length deep into her as the recliner rolled and rocked with her increased pace as she cums from the hard dick inside of her and the added pleasure of your oral assault against her breasts.