Part 167- Marvelous Mending

The Agent- Marvelous Mending.

You didn't have much time between landing in Georgia and getting to the hotel before Florence Pugh had found out you had arrived at the hotel and when she shoved her way into your room moments after you arrived you didn't really bother to fight he...

You didn't have much time between landing in Georgia and getting to the hotel before Florence Pugh had found out you had arrived at the hotel and when she shoved her way into your room moments after you arrived you didn't really bother to fight her off, though you were a bit exhausted from everything that had happened leading up to the week. Still, Florence had you on the bed, telling you to relax as she worked your pants and underwear off as she sucked you off, using her hand to grip the base of your cock before she deepthroats you several times, slurping off to the tip before swallowing you down as she worked her shirt off, then her bra, then her shorts and panties as she continued to suck you more and more quickly as she tells you she just needs to get this release as she was super stressed out, which you were pretty sure she was.

She slickened your dick with more saliva and after a long throating which resulted in her gagging, she finally climbed up and got onto her feet, leaning herself frame over as she palms your chest with one hand and reaches down with the other to like you up as she lowered herself down over your dick, feeling your manhood cresting I side of her as you stretched her vaginal walls as she shudders and she giggled and moans while she leans her hips forward and starts to use her ankles to work her body up and down, sliding seven and a half inches repeatedly as she felt her ass cheeks slapping against your thighs as she kegeled her muscles together and made her cunt as snug against your throbbing as you weren't even trying to stray off an orgasm.

Florence worked herself into a squatting frenzy as she shuddered and cries out as she came hard, her pussy drenching your dick as she kept up the long spastic thrusting before she felt your pulsating increase, Florence leaning down as she hovered ...

Florence worked herself into a squatting frenzy as she shuddered and cries out as she came hard, her pussy drenching your dick as she kept up the long spastic thrusting before she felt your pulsating increase, Florence leaning down as she hovered her lips near your own and just moaned against your mouth as she rocked her body down and asked in a hushed down for you to fuck her, your arms wrapping around her waist as you rocked her body down aggressively as she went to her knees and just leaned her chest near your mouth, letting you suck at her perky tits as you dropped her harder and harder, spearing her down against your bucking hips as you eventual cried out and felt yourself straining as you pumped you orgasm into her womb, Florence saying she can feel you as she spasmed and orgasmed halfway through your own as you felt thick ropes of seed pumping into her cunt as there was immediate overflow between your crotches as you kept your arms wrapped around her as you felt her collapse against you as the two of you cuddled and talked for a moment before Florence got off and grabbed her clothes as she told you she'd see you tomorrow. She quickly dresses and left as quickly as she had arrived and it wasn't much longer after that you fell out.