Part 47- Demi Lovato

The Agent- Demi Lovato

Your eyes rolled and you felt the heat of a hard cock being brought closer to orgasm as you were leaned back in your car, parked in a covered parking garage on the fifth floor as you had been in a meeting when your mother had fallen due to her Par...

Your eyes rolled and you felt the heat of a hard cock being brought closer to orgasm as you were leaned back in your car, parked in a covered parking garage on the fifth floor as you had been in a meeting when your mother had fallen due to her Parkinson's. You had to leave the meeting but your client decided to come with, a mixture of concern, and as you're learning now, a need for sexual gratification. Your neighbor had helped your mom by the time you got there and you were able to get her safely to her doctor and now you were waiting for the call back to pick her. You were going to go for lunch but the client had other ideas and as you got into your car, well, you know the rest.  
You looked down as as Demo Lovato worked her mouth over your tip as she moans and then bobs herself further down over your cock as her black dress gripped her frame, letting your imagination not have to think or wander very far as you groaned as she had a hand softly rubbing your balls, her mouth slowly working down to nearly all of your length as she stopped with only a half inch uncovered, her throat humming as the vibrations of her mouth as she slurped off made your dick twitch as you began to feel the churn in your balls, and she giggles as she slurped over your tip and the heat three inches, using her hand to stroke at your wet shaft as she picks up speed with her aggressive sucking, stroking and massaging as it built and built your voice labored and you moaned out her name an "oh shit" as she moans as she feels the first strand of cum leave your cock and down her throat.

Demi moving her hand as she lowers her mouth to over six inches as she bobs her mouth slowly, her throat swallowing every spurting drop of your globbing seed as she grabbed at your knees and worked her mouth over and over before she moves up to he...

Demi moving her hand as she lowers her mouth to over six inches as she bobs her mouth slowly, her throat swallowing every spurting drop of your globbing seed as she grabbed at your knees and worked her mouth over and over before she moves up to her tip and sucks on the most sensitive part as you shuddered and groaned as she moves her mouth off and the "plop" sound of your dick leaving her mouth as she leans up and wipes the corner of her beautiful full lips as she giggled and leans back in your passenger seat as groans and licks two of her fingers as you watched her spread her legs and as she kicked her heels off and hiked her dress up past her beautiful thick legs as she reveals she didn't have any panties on, her fingers slowly pushing into her dripping wet cunt as you can hear the "squish" of her fingers entering her pussy as you looked around to see around the parking garage to make sure no one was around to see what was happening as the pop superstar fingered herself fast and hard, Her eyes trailing to you as she bites her bottom lip as she reaches over with her free hand and stroked at your still hard dick as you groaned and watched as she began to breathe hard from desire and an insatiable lust. She says in a hushed voice that she needs you and wants you and you smirked and told her she needn't ask.