Part 56- Mary Elizabeth Winstead

The Agent-Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Alexandra had come to town and the first order of business for her was to ask what was going on between you and her

Alexandra had come to town and the first order of business for her was to ask what was going on between you and her. As you explained that you were trying to make things with Caity work, well, she didn't necessarily take that well. Not that it was a bad thing mind you, as her ass smacked against your waist over the edge of your bed as you were driving into her from behind, her large naturals smacking together as you picked up the pace and crashed seven and a half inches deep into her on a frequent basis. She gripped the sheets and pulled them hard as she bellowed a loud moan which accompanied a long and drawn out orgasm that rocked her entire body and spasmed her extremely wet cunt around your cock as you felt the growing pressure of your throbbing manhood beginning to stretch her inner walls as your balls swung and churned, your hands grabbing at her ass cheeks and squeezed tightly as she coos and then begins to beg as she rocks back against your waist and began to tighten her muscles along your dick, milking the load out a few moments later as you jerked and bucked wildly before she bit her bottom lip and tossed her hair back with an obnoxious and loud little giggle as she moans and twirled her hips along your spurting rod as you fired ropes of globby cum deep inside of her pussy. You held inside of her for the moment up to when the last drop left your tip and spilled into her womb and pulling out you quickly gave her a kiss and smacked her ass and said you would talk more later about this. You were late to meet up with a client who was wanting to talk about a movie and you didn't have the time to waste.

You went to the bathroom and cleaned up and adjusted your suit before you came out and snatched your phone away from

You went to the bathroom and cleaned up and adjusted your suit before you came out and snatched your phone away from. alexandra who just grinned and said she would see you later. You didn't know what was going on but you headed out and drove the hour into the city to barely make the meeting as the client waited for you. Mary Elizabeth was a great actress who flirted with stardom on a few occasions but never was able to take off. She hoped working for DC and being part of the Harley Quinn hype would do it but sadly it just wasn't meant to be. You shook her hand and she gave you a cheek kiss as she asked what was up as you seemed flushed and worn out and you laughed and gave her the truth which made her giggle. You two had been intimate plenty of times so she wasn't bashful. She asked how Alexandra took the news of you being quasi off of the market and you said remarkably well and probably pissed also. You guys talked about things ranging from politics to the film climate since covid and then got into the issues at hand that she wanted addressed. Things were valid but you had to explain that things within the industry weren't as easy as before and she needed to take the opportunity afforded to her when possible.