Part 97- Celina Jade

The Agent-Celina Jade

You came out of the meeting with a knot in your stomach

You came out of the meeting with a knot in your stomach. You had been able to salvage about forty percent of the budget for a few films but the rest were being pulled to pour funding into GuangZhou produced projects. You were angered and upset but there wasn't much you could do. Fan gave you a soothing hug and told you she'd see you in three days and would have better news for you. She promised and got into her limo with her entourage and headed out as Bao tapped you and apologized. You told him not to worry about it and you texted a number on your phone and sent the address of the hotel to it before you and Bao rode back, Bao going over what could be done as you had one more meeting the day before you left with the head of GuangZhou, the legendary Lei Zhou, the grandson of the man who began the GuangZhou agency. You and Bao went over numbers and deals that could be made but even as you texted the news to Alex you didn't feel very confident about it all. Eventually you were dropped off and Bao would see you in a few days. You went and grabbed a drink and took a call from Alex laying out everything that happened. He was clearly disappointed but he even admitted it wouldn't have gone much better for him and so he gave you props and said that there was still some hope with the Lei Zhou meeting. You eventually got off of the phone and got a few drinks in before you got a text back from the number that said they would see you tomorrow and you decided to take a drink to go and headed to the suite, finishing the drink before showering and passing out a little while after checking in with the girls of your harem.

You awoke to the adjusted alarm and felt disoriented and a bit hungover as you didn't realize how stiff your drinks were

You awoke to the adjusted alarm and felt disoriented and a bit hungover as you didn't realize how stiff your drinks were. You got yourself together and decided to head into town, taking in some sights and shopping again for things you didn't need but wanted. Eventually you got a text from the number yesterday that said they were on their way and you headed back to the hotel and waited in the lobby for ten minutes or so before you saw the drop dead gorgeous Celina Jade, a Hong Kong born beauty who signed with the agency years back when you got her american exposure being on Arrow. She had become a major star over here and was in the most successful chinese film ever, Wolf Warrior 2. She hugged you and her smile melted you as she asked how you were and what you were doing in China and you let her in on everything over lunch and drinks. She listened and took everything in as she whistled at the end and said Lei Zhou wouldn't be an easy person to agree to split costs with, but that it could be done. You expressed your concerns and how you weren't exactly sure and she played with her drink and asked what had happened with Alex.