Part 187- Vegas Trip Pt.2(Jade Cargill)

The Agent-Vegas Pt.2- Jade Cargill

You and Noelle's husband sat by each other on the flight and he explained the dynamics of him and Noelle's "Pets" and how Rhea was his but now Jade Cargill, who was one of the two you needed to get signed this weekend as part of the work aspect of...

You and Noelle's husband sat by each other on the flight and he explained the dynamics of him and Noelle's "Pets" and how Rhea was his but now Jade Cargill, who was one of the two you needed to get signed this weekend as part of the work aspect of the trip. He gave you some pointers about dealing with her though he had an idea about how things were gonna go once you landed. The weekend was pretty packed, with the party tonight, the fan stuff on Saturday and the actually ppv called Double or Nothing, was on Sunday which was gonna be the first event back for the wrestler who had been rehabbing since his ACL tear. He admitted he was nervous as he hadn't gotten a chance to work under the new dynamic at play with Steph and Hunter essentially running the shows with Khan's stamp being the only thing to override the decisions which had only happened once in the sixth months or so that things had been going this way.

The wrestling business had a lot more underhand and shady dealings then even Hollywood and so it seemed an ideal match to transfer to either or. His fluent Japanese was also something that interested you as you definitely needed to break more into the Asian market if you wanted to continue to grow. CAA was getting wind of a lot of your dealings and had even sent Dwayne Johnson a bunch of cease and desist letters which he promptly told you to ignore as he'd keep them wrangling while you made the closes. You felt there was more to this but you decided to see it through while letting Danica and Alex know of your feelings and to poke around if need be.

You arrived in Vegas and immediately got a drink and hit a little slot machine before the four of you headed over to the hotel and got checked in while running into a bunch of fans for Noelle and her husband who just happened to see him around

You arrived in Vegas and immediately got a drink and hit a little slot machine before the four of you headed over to the hotel and got checked in while running into a bunch of fans for Noelle and her husband who just happened to see him around. Noelle told you the hotel room that Jade was staying in and that she was expecting you, texting you a keypad number for the hotel room as she smirked and told you to do what you do best. Nathalie said the same thing and wrapped her arms around your neck as you were glad she was here as she blushed and through her accent told you to hurry up and get back to her. You went up to the floor and knocked on the door a few times before inputting the code and walking in, announcing yourself a few times before looking around the rather large room before hearing music in the bathroom.