Part 48- Megan Fox

The Agent- Megan Fox

With Megan Fox, there was no passion, none that was real anyways, there was no emotions involved

With Megan Fox, there was no passion, none that was real anyways, there was no emotions involved. The two of you met for only so one thing To fuck. And that's exactly what was happening as you placed her right leg against your shoulder and sucked on her big toe as she moans and rubs her clit as your dick speared in and out as you worked seven inches inside of her repeatedly as her extra attention to her clit makes her cunt spasms as she tightens up along your dick as you sucked her toes and made yourself even more aroused as she shudders as she can feel you reaching your maximum hardness as you moved her foot from your mouth and raised her other leg to fold her up a bit as you got into a better position as her feet locked around the back of your head as she grabs at your arms and just shrieks in pleasure as you slammed into her with all of your night as the hotel bed creaked and rocked violently as she screams in pleasure as her pussy spasms and drips with excess juices from a large orgasm as you slammed into her for several minutes as your face was pouring sweat as you eventually felt the bubbling in your balls finally burst and you grunted loudly and held your cock deep inside of her as her hands smacked at your arms as you began flooding her womb with cum, your hips slowing down but still pumping into her pussy as she moans and coos as her beautiful eyes locked with yours as her cunt spasms part way through your orgasm as she cums and mingles more if her wetness against your filling seed as you groaned and let her legs fall as your dick slips from her cunt and twitched as your jerking dick had just finished letting every drop leave your body as she coos and giggles as she runs her pussy lips which were trembling from the intensity in which you had fucked her. You both laid there for several minutes in sweaty heaps before you got up and grabbed a water from the mini fridge, downing it as she asks for one which you oblige and bring one over as she leans up and drinks most of it in one gulp as you smirked at the sight of her beautiful breasts as she pours the rest over her neck and let's the cold water drizzle down along her chest as she lays back and moans as she puts her left foot to your mouth and wiggles her toes at you as you grinned and massaged her foot, giving it little licks and kisses before you sucked over her toes and asked how things were going with her new beau.

 You both laid there for several minutes in sweaty heaps before you got up and grabbed a water from the mini fridge, downing it as she asks for one which you oblige and bring one over as she leans up and drinks most of it in one gulp as you smirke...

She had left her husband for Machine Gun Kelly, and the twos very public romance had pushed you away from her for a while but her insatiable need for your dick seemed to bring her back and you finally relented and met up with her at this hotel in Santa Fe. Her falling out with Michael bay before Transformers 3 put you in a hard spot as your father had recently passed. Instead of handling it as you would have now, you dropped her from the agency. A move you didn't regret as it led to one of the craziest nights in your life, a story for another time though. But the two of you would meet up a few times a year and have these angry violent sex sessions. Megan smiles brightly and gushes about her new man, which was ironic as she was currently in bed with you filled with your cum. But you didn't let that bother you as you didn't care one way or another as you just massaged and sucked on her foot as your dick was hard as a rock, and you werely getting your stamina back before you charged her for another round. She talks about their music and their spiritual bond which you sorta tuned out. Eventually she decided she had said enough and she pulled her foot from your hands as she leans forward and bites her bottom lip as she lays on her stomach and spreads her legs a bit as she tells you to mount her.