Chapter 1 The Return

----Trinity’s POV----

It was a dark and stormy night having just arrived back in Everose the capital city of the Dawn Empire. One of the top three human empires in the world of Regalius.

I have long wanted to return to this city as it was here where my story first began. My name is Trinity Solaris head of the Solaris family the last surviving member of what was once considered a glorious dynasty dating back to the founding of the Dawn Empire.

And after escaping from the slaughter of my family. With the help of a family friend who sacrificed her life to allow me the opportunity to escape.

I quickly found myself abandoned and alone on the streets of Everose. As the Solaris estate had been burned down with my families public assets being divided between the remnant traitors of my family and our enemies.

While alone I was far from helpless with me having created the Shield group at the young age of seven years old.

With me leading it behind the scenes as the mysterious CEO of this world-famous company. We revolutionized and modernized much of the world of Regalius but more about that later.

As President and CEO, I founded the Shield group as a young girl at the age of 7 years old. Knowing I was different from those around me allowed me to grow up in ways that shocked others. Including both my parents and other family members.

Perhaps this foreshadowed the tragedy that would befall my parents and their friend. As they say success breeds jealousy.

To be honest there are not many people who would not be jealous of me.

And with the knowledge, I've obtained from my travels. I've come to the conclusion that this world is far from simple.

Growing up as someone so smart can be very exciting and also very dangerous in many ways.

As I mentioned previously my family was exterminated when I was 10 years old.

With me assumed dead as well since my body was never recovered from the burning estate that reduced my parents' bodies to ashes.

Having fled at the age of 10 while still holding control of the Shield group. The assets from my company allowed me to escape safely from Everose and the Dawn Empire itself and to disappear from the public view of this world entirely.

After escaping from that slaughter, I hid in the shadows of the underworld and traveled to many strange and wonderful lands.

Having met many exotic races and seeing many wonders beyond human imagination.

But after all of my travels, my ultimate goals led me home as all roads tend to do. To take public control of the Shield group, to exact vengeance on those who killed my parents, and to find love and a family.

Having formed the Shield group from the shadows no one knows who leads the shield group as the face of their President and CEO has never been seen by either the public or even the board of directors of the shield group.

My subordinates have come to Everose before my arrival to establish control over the various properties and assets under the control of the Solaris family.

As well as the Shield group which by now has become the largest privately owned business in all of Regalius. Only a fool would allow their company to be publicly held by outsiders and I’m no fool.

My parents always instilled in me that if you want to be in control of something. You must be in complete control of it.

The Solaris family was one full of love and affection. My mother Patricia Solaris was known as an extremely generous woman. Often helping orphans on the streets.

She owned many high-end orphanages. While raising an extended family outside of my own. I have continued her work outside of the Dawn empire. Now that I’m home I will continue her work. To be generous to others and merciless to my enemies.

Now after 15 years away from home. With vengeance in my heart and ambition on my mind.Trinity Solaris has returned to reclaim what is hers by right.