Chapter 19 Enter The Protagonist

As Trinity got into her car she pondered about her next move. With Scarlett by her side, Trinity figured that she should make a move on Sonia Ling.

So looking at Scarlett she asked.

“Scarlett, where is Adrian Fury currently located?”

Scarlett looked at her phone for a moment to look at her intelligence reports. Then responded to Trinity saying.

“Adrian Fury is currently at the Sky Palace Mall.

We have reports from our observers that Sonia Ling has been spotted there as well. It seems that Adrian has planned for someone to stage a robbery against Sonia.”

When Trinity heard this classic novel scheme she sneered. Sonia Ling is a master of martial arts. She uses the earth element to reinforce her body to incredible levels.

Then she should naturally be able to kill a simple robber right? Ha ha then you have not read enough novels.

While Sonia is strong and intelligent she is bound by the protagonist’s halo. Or the will of this world whatever you want to call it.

If Trinty want's to capture Sonia for herself she will have to derail this plan. Then Sonia will be able to act freely outside of Adrian’s control. At least until Trinity completely frees her.

Until then Trinity just has to keep wrecking Adrian’s plans for Sonia Ling. Something that she greatly enjoys.

After considering these things Trinity smiled when a plan formed in her mind.

Trinity looked to her driver and said.

“Take us to the Sky Palace Mall. How stupid is Adrian to carry out his plans in a place that I own? And alert the necessary personnel on-site about my arrival.”

The driver nodded her head.

“Yes, my lady it will be done.”

At this point, Scarlett had an idea of what Trinity wanted to do. Because Scarlett fully supported Trinity’s actions. That man is a scum bag.

When Trinity and Scarlett arrived at The Sky Palace Mall. They were greeted by several members of STORM who arrived before Trinity.

Once Trinity’s car stopped her driver opened the door for her. Then Scarlett got out first followed by Trinity.

With Trinity’s escort forming a fabulous V shape in front of her they cleared the way forward.

Since all of the girls that work for Trinity are world-class beauties they turn heads wherever they go.

When they entered the mall. Trinity’s group immediately began to head for Sonia’s location.

Switching perspective to Adrian Fury. Who is currently extremely pleased with himself that he came up with the idea to pay someone to rob Sonia Ling.

The only daughter of the Duke Lings household. A powerful family of earth mages who specialize in body reinforcement and martial arts.

But Adrian figured that a delicate flower like Sonia would be too scared. From a robber to even try to fight back. And with Adrian involved he would normally be right.

Adrian currently stood around an expensive jewelry store. He told the man before him to wrap up his purchase.

“I will take this as well I’m going to be meeting my future wife soon. I will need to be prepared.”

That’s right Adrian Fury is doing something that most women would find super cringe-inducing. Buying a wedding ring for a woman you have never even met before.

Yet another symptom of an Idiot protagonist. But none of this would ever occur to Adrian.

Adrian saw his reflection as he walked out of the jewelry store with his purchase in hand. But he could not help but stop to admire himself for a moment.

After a few minutes of admiring his looks in a mirror. Adrian reluctantly moved to get into place for the upcoming show.

As he got into place in the food court of the mall. Adrian pulled out his phone and texted his contact to start the operation.

Then Adrian made himself ready to look arrogant and domineering. To save the damsel in distress.

When Adrean finally spotted his target Sonia Ling walking by herself with a few small bags in her hands.

Meet Electra the newest member of the cast. She brings the power of Fluff to dangerous levels.

Join my patreon today to read up to chapter 33 in advance.

www.patreon.com/everstone