Chapter 8 The Cleanup Pt. 3

After installing the magic dispelling formation we then proceeded to install new lighting. Throughout the entire building so that it's easier on the skin of the girls working here.

With all of these delicate ladies living here the underground base will have dorms installed.

For the girls to use the twentieth floor as a giant open-air sauna and swimming lake. Mixed in with the garden. It will be a garden of lilies.

Magic allows us to make the area on the 20th floor much larger than it would normally be able to be.

Using space magic Scarlett is sure that Trinity will enjoy looking at all of the beauty's. Running around when she goes down to play with them.

The Shield group created a magic crystal surveillance system. That is developed by STORM for exclusive company use.

The crystal surveillance system is built into the material of sapphire. Thus revolutionizing its capabilities which makes it possible for the entire building of Sapphire to be turned into one giant closed-circuit television.

Enabling anyone in the spec ops center to see anything going on anywhere in the building. At any time simply by being in the building.

By this point not to mention the walls even the windows have upgraded with antimatter glass which is another special product of The Shield group.

The special effect of antimatter glass is that it is magic-resistant as well as highly physically resistant. The many shops and restaurants are now covered in this glass.

Not to mention the Garden Of lilies which will be used to enlighten. Certain select new customers of Sapphire to the wonders of the Yuri lifestyle.

Scarlett saw it as her duty to help spread to beliefs and ideals of the Yuri lifestyle. The sisterhood must spread its wings.

With all of these security measures now in place, Scarlett felt that Sapphire is now very secure. So Scarlett handed the new and improved plans back to Star.

Scarlett also included some surprises that she did not already previously mention.

Star took the plans from Scarlett. Then an evil smile lit up on Star's face as she said.

"This will make a great slaughterhouse boss. I will get the girls working on it right away haha. But don't forget about what to do with the restaurants and various stores in Sapphire."

After Star's reminder, Scarlett looked at the menus of the restaurants in Sapphire. The Shield group owns every business in Sapphire so we have sole discretion over what they do.

With a contemplating look on her face, Scarlett responded to Star.

"Let's have only a few restaurants with local food. Then the rest will be foreign food restaurants so that we can showcase food from all over Regalius."

"As for the stores we will need to make sure every one of them has all of their things in the size that the Trinity wears. Don't forget to stock clothing with elegance over simplicity. Not to mention we will only stock clothing for women."

Scarlett continued with her store plans saying.

"Don't forget the lingerie shops need to be set up on the 20th floor by the Indore sauna and swimming lake. As for the sauna and swimming lake, it will be free of charge. Make sure that all of the restaurants set aside food every day to feed the homeless."

"The Shield group is already in the process of setting up several food banks around Everose that will be used to feed the homeless."

"Trinity has also ordered us to begin to open up the orphanages. We've been preparing for the last several years and have begun to take in children who have lost their parents. Due to the wars that the Dawn Empire has fought in recent years."

Scarlett felt that Trinity has a soft spot for children since she has survived on her own since the age of ten years old. She knows the loss of having no parents.

Scarlett sighed as she said.

"Star I don't think I need to mention that kids can eat at Sapphire for free. As one of our core missions of the Shield Group. We always try our best to care for children who have no parents."

Scarlett began to think back to the time when she was only eight years old. Trinity found Scarlett on the streets and took her in. Only a few weeks after her parents were brutally murdered.

Even for a child at the age of ten. Trinity showed a level of maturity that is quite frankly scary at times. But over the years there's little that Trinity can do. That surprises Scarlett anymore.

Join my patreon today to read up to chapter 20 in advance. Membership starts at only 3$ with discord access at 5$
www.patreon.com/everstone