Chapter 15 A Song Of Ice & Fire R-18

As Scarlett joined Trinity in the pool the combination of ice and fire. Released by them excited Trinity and Scarlett. Making steam begin to rise from the pool.

Outlining their body's silhouettes. When Scarlett finally reached Trinity.

Trinity hooked her hands around Scarlett taking her creamy ass into her own hands.

As Trinity pulled Scarlett to her. Not to be outdone by Trinity's passion Scarlett eagerly wrapped her long silky legs around the waist of Trinity.

Securely hugged herself to Trinity's body. As Scarlett's arms wrapped around Trinity's neck.
Undoing Trinity's bikini top it fell onto the water below them.

Exposing Trinity's erect nipples to the steamy air. Again not to be outdone Trinity tore off Scarlett's bikini top. But this time with a bit of flair as she bit Scarlett's top off with her teeth.

Scarlett could not help but pout as her nipples became exposed to the air as well. As Scarlett pouted she said.

"Trinity that was one of my favorite tops and you tore it apart. So I need some compensation."

Trinity smirked at Scarlett's statement simply lowering her head. Only to put Scarlett's pink nipple into her mouth as she bit into it gently.

Causing shivers to go through the body of Scarlett. As she was held in Trinity's hands.

Then Trinity began to suck one of these twin beads of glory. Scarlett began moaning in pleasure.

Then acting aggressively Trinity pushed Scarlett against the wall of the pool.

When Trinity's mouth began to work its way down Scarlett's silky smooth stomach. With her tongue and mouth marking every inch of it.

Eventually, Trinity's mouth disappeared under the water of the pool. Then moments later Scarlett's bikini bottom floated to the top of the water.

As Trinity's mouth explored the secrets of Scarlett'ever-flowingng juices.

Scarlett's whole body began to shudder as waves of pleasure washed across her body.
Felling this pleasure Scarlett's pristine white skin began to take on a red tint as she fell into the passions of lust.

"Ahh! Ahh!" Screamed Scarlett as her hands pulled Trinity's head into her lower world even harder.

Enjoying the gifts that Trinity's tongue brought to her body. When finely after what felt like forever.
Scarlett's back arched as her dam broke. Making Scarlett feel the wonders of a passionate tongue.

"Ahhh Yes!" These words escaped Scarlett's mouth as she reached climax.

The most amazing thing was the tiny bursts of flame showing up. Around Scarlett only to suddenly be extinguished moments later.

Like firefly's hovering around Scarlett during her climax. That seemed to last for several minutes.
This is one of the special gifts of Trinity's tongue that never ends good for lying. But even better at bending women to the Yuri lifestyle.

When Trinity's head resurfaced from the water. Scarlett's weak body lay before her like a weak little lamb waiting to be bullied.

Not one to give up a chance to bully her wife. Trinity pulled her bikini bottom off. Then proceeded to rub her chest against Scarlett's.

As Trinity's nipples played with Scarlett's own. Trinity began to grind her secret cave against Scarlett's leg.

As she did so Scarlett seemed to regain some strength. She began to rigorously grind herself against Trinity as well.

Only for both Trinity and Scarlett to reach climax once again only moments later.

"Ah Ah Yess!" Screamed both Trinity and Scarlett.

As the grinding continued so did the moans as they made love.

Just like Scarlett had firefly-like embers floating around her from the pleasure.

So too did Trinity now have snow appearing around her. Mixing in with Scarlett's display of passion.

Then finally their song of ice and fire reached its peak.

"Ahhh Ahhh Yess!" So too did Trinity and Scarlett's as their passionate display of love came to an end.

The area around the pool became drenched in the sweet scent of sex and Yuri. Truly a combination that can change to world.

If you enjoyed my first adult chapter please join my patreon for more adult chapters and advanced chapter.

www.patreon.com/everstone