Chapter 10 The Yuri Revolution Began Pt.1

Before Scarlett's very eyes, Trinity showed her the future of technology. The history of Regalius Is a world of magic but the Shield Group changed all of this.

Technology still existed in Regalius but the level could be compared to the early nineteenth century on Earth.

Fusion Magic changed everything pushing the technological level of Regalius into the twenty-first century.

Trinity showed Scarlett a new invention of her very own making a creation called Fusion Magic. It would be fair to compare it to a world that did not have electricity. Then suddenly one day someone discovered how to power a light bulb.

Fusion Magic was something Trinity claimed was able to combine technology with magic thus enabling it to create something new. But this was only the beginning of Trinity's technological and magical innovations.

Fusion Technology would have longer effects because the energy sources of magic are known to last infinitely longer than regular ones.

Trinity had already found a way to fuse magical abilities with technological devices thus enabling a new era of modern warfare as well as modern technology.

For instance before the invention of Fusion Magic technology. It was considered impossible for someone to be able to get into a vehicle and not have somebody drive them around.

However now with several magical formations engraved into a vehicle. It became possible for the magic wielder to simply give instructions to the vehicle. Then self-driving technology to get them to their destination very easily.

Trinity would tell me though that the bulk of her magical technology was never released to the public. Because Trinity used it for private use and defense.

One example of this would be Trinity's magical spacial manipulation technology. Which allowed a normal building to expand to whatever size that Trinity would deem necessary. Within the confines of the original building structure.

Trinity would label this technology as extra-dimensional spatial technology.

Looking at the base that Trinity set up for herself in Everose. Scarlett was amazed that one ten-year-old girl could do all of this. Prompting Scarlett to ask Trinity.

"Trinity, where did you get the idea for such technology? It should not even be possible to create these things as far as I'm aware."

At least this was Scarlett's observation considering everything that she had seen in normal society up until this point.

Only for Trinity to respond to Scarlett's question by saying.

"Scarlett this technology is something that was created by me. Fusion Magic will enable me to usher in a new era of prosperity for those I deem worthy of it. But most importantly this technology will allow me to exact my vengeance. On those responsible for the wrongdoings against me and my family."

Scarlett realized this from the moment she met Trinity. It was almost as if a spell had been cast on her. Firmly making Scarlett believe that Trinity is not of this world.

Before Scarlett's very eyes, Trinity took her to what she labeled Area One. Designated so because it was a testing ground for new defensive and attacking technology that Trinity had developed.

With the magic that Trinity developed she was able to create Area One in a remote location underground. What hid this location was the fact that it was so small a normal person could miss it easily.

But once you enter Area One you realize that it's far more than what it appears from the outside. With Trinity utilizing the extra-dimensional spatial technology.

Area One unfolded into a vast manufacturing and military stronghold. Right in the heart of Everose Scarlett was shocked by the fact that the imperial family. Was not even aware of the fact that there was a foreign military presence in their capital city.

In later years Scarlett would realize the frightening abilities of Trinity. Would rightfully allow Trinity Solaris to claim the label as the final boss.

However back to the present Area One was vast, to say the least. It seemed as if this entire creation was one giant magical formation on top of another.

As Scarlett looked around she realized that this place is far more than just what Trinity claimed.

It seemed almost as if this technology should not even exist in Regalius. Making Scarlett wonder who Trinity was.

Trinity is not as simple as merely the only surviving daughter of the Solaris family.

Walking around Area One we were greeted by the sight of many girls such as myself. All of them were saved by Trinity much like Scarlett was.

If you're wondering why no boys were here. The Dawn Empire takes in orphan boys for use as soldiers. While girls are seen as unless. Scarlett smiled as she recalled how wrong those people were.

Scarlett even noticed among the ranks of the other girls that there were people from other races. Such as the elves, the fox tribe, the cat-kin tribe, and many others. All of them were former slaves. Rescued or bought by Trinty with a price paid in blood.

Trinity even at a young age hated slavery. Demonstrated by the fact that Trinity led these little girls into battle. To free our sisters from a very grim fate.

If these girls were sold on the open slave market their value would be astronomical.

In the following years, Scarlett herself would free many enslaved women and children. All in the name of the ideals Trinity fought for.

The freedom of women to live and love as they please. To fight for a Yuri Paradise and our place in it.

Read up to chapter 45 on my patreon today.

www.patreon.com/patreon