Chapter 21 The Platinum Pervert

It did not take Sonia long to get the feeling that something was wrong here.

But again it seemed as if something prevented her from identifying what it was.

But what Sonia did not realize was that this is one of the reasons Trinity is here. To help Sonia break free of her fate.

Adrian looked at Trinity with anger on his face. His long steel gray hair made him look ruthless.

But Trinity was not intimidated in the least. As she continued to hold Sonia’s hand. Something she knew bothered Adrian greatly.

Adrian looked to Trinity saying.

“Who are you and what are you doing breaking the law by assaulting that man? This woman is violent Sonia come to my side where it is safe.”

Adrian said these words with a confident look in his eyes. Not portraying a shameless pervert at all.

Sonia became unhappy about how Adrian insulted Trinity. If anything she felt Adrian’s presence here was weird. And the fact that Adrian is aware of what just happened.

The area where Sonia was attacked was almost completely deserted. So how did Adrian show up here so quickly?

Mabey it was a coincidence but Sonia was full of doubts about this situation.

Sonia wondered if Adrian was stocking her.

But at this point, Sonia’s conjecture was not far from the truth but it was even worse.

Trinity saw the conflicted look on Sonia’s face. So she decided to give Sonia more of a push in the right direction.

Looking at Adrian. Scarlett smiled and said.

“You must be Adrian Fury I presume. I’ve heard a lot about you since arriving in Everose. But how do you know that I committed a crime? Perhaps I just aided a damsel in distress.”

At Trinity’s naked provocation, Adrian grew even more angry. But also confused because he has never met this woman before. How dare she try to imply that her wrecking his plan is not a crime in and of itself.

“Woman I don’t know who you are but what you just did is most definitely a crime. And I as a righteous and just individual demand that you get away from Sonia Ling.”

As Trinity heard Adrian’s words she began to nod her head. Like a wise sage who was stroking his beard in thought. You know the sly kind.

Then Trinity raised her hand and pointed at Adrian saying.

“I knew it!! You’re a pervert and a stalker. Who is probably after my new sister Sonia’s body? It all makes perfect sense now.”

For some reason that Adrian could not understand Sonia was vigorously nodding her head in agreement.

Even Adrian’s head nodded in agreement for a second. But no one saw that or at least that’s what Adrian thought.

So in a rage and shaking in anger this supposed CEO said in a cringe-worthy way.

“You are full shit!!”

But when Sonia heard what Trinity said. Then Adrian’s response she had to agree.

That’s right Sonia completely agreed that this guy Adrian is definitely a triple AAA level pervert.

He might even qualify for platinum pervert status.

In fact Sonia thought it would not be surprising if Adrian is the legendary perverted sage. That novels talk about. Or perhaps the even rarer thousand-year virgin.

After all this guy is always looking at Sonia’s chest. In fact, paying attention to things now. He has been checking out her new big sister Trinity’s chest this whole time, hasn’t he?

While various thoughts ran through Sonia’s mind.

Adrian who really thought no one was paying attention. Has indeed been staring at this new woman’s voluptuous chest.

As Adrian’s eyes wandered all over Trinity’s body he eventually settled on her face. Adrian thought that he might as well take this woman into his harem along with Sonia.

With a lewd face, Adrian said to Trinity.

“Lady I can forgive your rude words just now. And may even be able to plead on your behalf to the authorities. For your assault on that innocent man that you hit. If you go out to eat with me.”

Sonia and Trinity both simultaneously rolled their eyes at this statement.

Join my patreon today to read up to chapter 40 in advance.

www.patreon.com/everstone