Chapter 22 Run Forest Run

Sonia at this point was growing sick of the presence of Adrian.

So she decided to say something.

“Arian don’t you dare try to threaten my new big sister. She did not do anything wrong. I’ve put up with you for long enough now that I know what kind of perverted man you are. I’m going to tell my father about your harassing woman. You can kiss any future business with my family goodbye you pig. Hmph!”

After Sonia’s little rant, Trinity could feel a massive killing intent that focused in on Adrian. From a certain red-haired woman in the distance.

Adrian began to feel a killing intent, unlike anything he had ever felt before. Prompting him to wonder who he’s offended besides a massive amount of women with attitude. And one deadly redhead.

As Adrian started to shake with fear he felt like maybe he should forget about Sonia and leave.
This dam woman before him has wrecked all of his plans.

Then things got even worse as the man who tried to rob Sonia showed up missing a few dozen teeth.

Trinity laughed as Forest Gum showed up with an angry look.

The angry man stared at Adrian and said.

“Adrian you bastard you paid me to rob that girl. Not to take a beating now how am I supposed to get married when I have no teeth? Lots of people are calling me Forest Gum because of my beard.”

When Adrian heard these words his face began to twitch in irritation. Making Adrian wonder why he never noticed that he had an angry twitch.

With this man accusing him of this Adrian could not stay quiet so he said to the man.

“Shut up you idiot I don’t know what you are talking about. But I saw that a fine upstanding man like yourself has been assaulted so I am working on seeking justice for you.”

Adrian said this to Forest Gum as he winked his eye and motioned at Trinity with his head.

The man was so entranced when he noticed Trinity and heard the words that Adrian said. That he decided the hell with it just call him Forest Gum from now on.

As a lecherous smile appeared on Forest Gum’s face he nodded his head vigorously to Adrian. Who smiled in understanding but not until he had had his fill of Trinity.

At this point, both Trinity and Sonia had the same idea when they saw this. Resulting in both of them saying in unison.

“What A Shameless PERVERT!!” ×2

At this point, Sonia’s opinion about Adrian could not get any worse. But things between her and Adrian are never that simple.

When Trinity called Adrian a shameless pervert. She felt that her opinion of him had been too high, to begin with. How does this guy even qualify to be the shit beneath her heels?

He's clearly a subpar outhouse quality piece of shit. With these thoughts in mind, Trinity said to Adrian.

“Well, Adrian you certainly have a rather interesting way to gloss over the fact. That you paid someone to assault the only daughter of a Duke. That man you hired can be considered a dead man walking by now.”

With these words, Forest Gum began to shake in fear. This bastard Adrian never said anything about messing with nobility. Let alone the daughter of a Duke.

Forest Gum looked at Adrian and said.

“Adrian Fury you idiot are you trying to get me killed? Hiring me to assault the daughter of Duke. You must be out of your dam mind. I bet this other girl is some long-lost princess of the Dawn Empire as well. Dam, you want to screw me over twice so you can silence me don’t you.”

When Adrian heard those words his first thought was huh why didn’t he think of that?

But then he began to think about Trinity’s words. And the fact that he does not even know Trinity’s identity. Not to mention that Sonia is the daughter of a Duke.

Things have gone too far south now. So Adrian decided to cut his losses.

Join my patreon for the power of Yuri and to read up to chapter 42 in advance.

www.patreon.com/everstone