Chapter 9 How We First Met

After Scarlett finished with the clean up and remodeling plans for Sapphire. Scarlett began to think about the first time she met Trinity Solaris.

At the time Scarlett met Trinity.  Scarlett was only eight years old while Trinity was ten. Scarlett remembered that when she first met Trinty. Trinty would always talk about wanting to live in a world free of fate's control.

Trinity would sometimes speak of things that she seemed to be able to predict in advance. Trinty would say that these events where set according the will of heaven.

But after all that Scarlett has seen Trinity achieve with her background and power. There was really no need for her to ever come back to Everose let alone the Dawn Empire.

As Scarlett previously mentioned Trinity found her at the age of eight years old living here in Everose.

At the time Scarlett was living on the streets. As a child whose parents died in a recent war.

Leaving Scarlett to fend for herself on the dangerous streets of Everose.

Much like many of the members of STORM as well as the Shield group. Scarlett rescued them from a life of starvation and abuse on the streets.

While living on the streets Scarlett remembered she was half starved. When a strange man approached her with bad intentions.

Scarlett was about to be assaulted by this man. When Trinity showed up and kicked the guy in the head sending him flying into a nearby brick wall.

This was the first time in Scarlett's life that she had seen a guy turn into a bloody mist simply by hitting a wall. Can you imagine a fog of human blood simply showing up. Out of nowhere we'll that's what Scarlett saw.

Scarlett was convinced that such strength should not be possible. However whenever Scarlett thought something was impossible. Trinity would always prove her wrong.

Scarlett had never seen anyone like Trinty before. Can you imagine a ten year old who carries herself like a veteran warrior.

After that nasty man's death.

Trinity walked over to Scarlett in her nice pristine white dress that seemed to only be amplified with the mist of blood surrounding her.

This blood mist made Trinity seem as if she was a harbinger of death. A perfect angel in white coverd by a field of blood.

Trinity's red eyes glowed in that fog of blood as if feeding on it.

Like two glowing fireflys Trinity's eyes seemed to be able to see beyond the boundaries of our world.

Trinity reached out to me and took my hand into hers saying.

"You need to be careful out on the streets. It's not safe for kids like us out here so we girls need to stick together."

Still holding my hand Trinity smiled and helped me up off of the ground.

"Why don't you follow me from now on and no one will ever bully you again. I will teach you how to defend yourself since you will become my lacky from this day forward."

The first thing Scarlett did was follow Trinity back to her hideout. Even then Trinity didn't lack any money since she ran the Shield group through several intermediaries.

So Trinity was easily able to acquire lots of property without any questions asked.

And with Trinity's wealth it was quite easy for her to bribe people to look the other way.

Trinity would often pay off adults to act as a representative in order to complete business deals.

Trinity later confided in Scarlett that an old family friend named Adrian Fury. Was responsible for the deaths of her parents and their close friend.

Trinity was assumed dead along with her parents. But Trinity was able to escape through her parents and family friends selfless sacrifice.

However although Trinity escaped it wasn't without massive betrayal within her own family. Several of her relatives were able to survive relatively unscathed from the slaughter by betraying Trinity's parents and her to the Fury family.

After Trinity told Scarlett the story of her parents' death they genuinely grew closer.

And with Trinity working behind the scenes in Everose she began to develop a military organization away from the public eye which would become known as STORM.

Over the years Trinity and Scarlett traveled together to many different places. Creating many different organizations through there combined efforts.

Scarlett often felt that she was  many centuries older than her appearance portrayed.

A unique mindset that Scarlett obtained after  surviving through countless battlefields. Full of blood and bodies.

Shortly after Scarlett began to follow Trinity. Scarlett became enlightened about the future that Trinty wants for all of Regalius.

Trinty said to Scarlett at the time.

"Scarlett what people don't realize in the Dawn Empire is that the future is technology not just magic. And my Shield group is going to monopolize the entire technological field."

Scarlett was confused by Trinitys words at the time only to ask her.

"What do you mean Trinity?"

"Ha Ha my dear Scarlett has no one ever told you that. She who controls convenience controls the world."

Those words were later proven more correct then Scarlett could ever understand.