Chapter 24 Whack A Bitch

At this point, Adrian found himself facing a beautiful woman with red hair. But that was not the worst part. This chick had a giant gold bat with the words "Whack A Bitch" on it.

This made Adrian regret his life choices for the briefest of possible moments. But then came the pain.

"How Dare You Threaten My Wife!" said Scarlett.

"Whack"

"Bam"

"Ahh Ahh!" Adrian cried.

"How Dare You Lust After My Wife's Women!" yelled Scarlett.

"Whack"

"Bam"

"Ahhh My Leg!" whined Adrian.

"Whack"

"Bam"

"Ahhh My Other Leg!" yelled Adrian

"How Dare You Try To Lust After My Wife!" screamed Scarlett.

"Super Whack"

"Ultra Impact Bam"

"Ahh My Third Leg" cried Adrian.

At this point, Adrian passed out, and Scarlett had vented a bit of her anger. Scarlett figured she better not get carried away.

Then Scarlett stowed away her trusty Whack A Bitch bat, prepared for her by the sisterhood. Scarlett's sisters told her that it had many uses, all intended for taking down Adrian.

Then Scarlett sneaked away before Trinity spotted her.

Trinity was too preoccupied with taking liberties with Sonia to notice anything going on with Adrian.

At this point, Sonia's face was beet red, while Trinity kept rubbing her ass so much.

Sonia lived quite a sheltered life and had no experience in the affairs of the heart.

Sonia did not even know that one woman could like another. This made Sonia feel shy and confused.

Trinity looked at Sonia and said with a smile.

"How are you enjoying the show?"

Sonia just kept experiencing the feeling of Trinity's hand on her butt, making her unable to respond.

Seeing Sonia so lost in translation put a smirk on Trinity's face. Then Trinity saw a small piece of popcorn on the corner of Sonia's mouth.

So Trinity leaned over as her mouth came close to Sonia's.

When Sonia saw this, she felt incredibly shy but prepared herself for her first kiss.

But it did not come. Trinity only licked the small piece of popcorn off of the side of Sonia's mouth.

At this point, Sonia experienced a flirting overload, as steam began to rise from the top of her head.

Resulting in Sonia passing out while still in Trinity's arms, so Trinity copped a feel of Sonia's chest for dessert.

"Hmm, not a bad dessert Sonia. You have plenty to work with in bed in the future as well."

Then Trinity felt like it was time to wrap things up here. So Trinity stood up from the love seat while princess-carrying Sonia.

Then Trinity said to the women present.

"All right, ladies, you can stop. Get things cleaned up here then return to base."

At this point, all of the women beating these men stopped and began to clean up.

Someone dispatched a clean-up crew for these men, who had their bodies turned into ground human hamburger. Needless to say, no one but Adrian survived.

But the clean-up crews of STORM are extremely efficient. They even got rid of the seriously injured Adrian.

The next day, Adrian Fury would be discovered in the local municipal dump.

Which made the morning news of Everose, with everyone praising that finally, someone took out the local trash.

Adrian Fury is not liked by the normal citizens of Everose, but he is feared. At least he used to be.

Sonia awoke in her bed as well. She figured that Trinity must have brought her home at some point.

But Sonia does not remember ever saying where she lived. But as Sonia got out of bed, she could not help but remember how she almost kissed Trinity yesterday.

As Sonia was getting ready for the morning, her personal maid Tina came into the room.

Sonia looked over to Tina and asked her.

"Tina, I want to know what love is?"

At this point, Tina had a deer in headlights look on her face. Since when did Sonia worry about love? At least this was the question that Tina had.

So calming down, Tina asked Sonia.

"Why do you ask about love, my lady?"

Sonia smiled in happiness because her maid was willing to talk to her about this.

"Tina, yesterday I met someone who saved me from a terrible situation, and as a result, I might like them."

Tina grew excited as she looked at Sonia. Could her young lady finally have feelings for Adrian Fury?

Tina wondered this since she is a spy planted by Adrian in this home to help Adrian bring the Ling family into his control through Sonia.

But if Sonia has feelings already for Sir Adrian, then that makes things quite a bit easier. Maybe she would not have to kill Sonia's parents.

Tina was rather fond of the old Duke and his wife. So excited Tina tried to push Sonia towards Adrian without even asking for more details.

Besides, Tina was the one who gave Sonia's location to Adrian yesterday. Since Sonia wanted to shop at the Sky Palace Mall, Adrian said he would use this opportunity to get close to Sonia.

"Lady Sonia, I'm sure it's not just as simple as like but is love. I'm sure you are just new to this feeling and have not realized what love is yet."

Sonia suddenly felt flustered at Tina's words. But remembering her resolve to beat up anyone who gets in the way of her happiness, Sonia began to feel that she was becoming stronger.

When Sonia remembered how strong Trinity was, she resolved herself to be strong like Trinity.

Sonia now more confident than ever asked Tina.

"Tina, do you think it could be love? We just met for the first time yesterday after all."

Tina jumped for joy; finally, she could be of use to her master and responded.

"My lady, I'm sure that what you are feeling is love. After all, I have more experience in this matter than you. So you can trust me."

Sonia thought over Tina's words and decided she could be right. But it's definitely too soon to know for sure.

Little does Adrian know that his spy Tina is pushing Sonia towards the other team. If he knew, he would kill Tina.

Join my Patreon today to read up to chapter 37 in advance.

www.patreon.com/everstone