Chapter 16 The Sisterhood

A special thank you to my newest patreon supporter Kro 🥳 🎉 thank you.

After the love session between Trinity and Scarlett, they went to bed in one of the many bedrooms of Trinity’s penthouse.

One of the first things that Trinity set up months ahead of time. Before coming to Everose. Was to make sure that her private home in Sapphire had plenty of bedrooms.

Always remember that in order to maintain proper harem harmony. You need plenty of sleeping space for your women.

Trinity cannot stress this enough as dozens of people can not comfortably sleep in the same room. Unless under certain erotic circumstances.

When the first light of dawn showed on the sleeping face of Scarlett. Trinity had already been up for a while by this point.

Trinity had just finished with her morning workout and her shower.

As Trinity began to get dressed Scarlett finally woke up. Scarlett looked at Trinity with a bit of an upset look on her face.

When Trinity saw that look she could not help but smile saying.

“What are you so upset about Scarlett? Did you not have fun last night.”

Scarlett just stuck out her tongue in annoyance at Trinity’s playful words.

“Next time I get to bully you. Yesterday you had all of the fun Trinity.”

Trinity simply rolled her eyes at Scarlett’s words.

“Come on Scarlett you know you had fun. We made magic happen last night. There are at least six inches of snow out by the pool area. Not to mention all of the burned-up furniture.”

At the mention of this Scarlett’s face turned slightly red with embarrassment.

“Fine, then Trinity but don’t forget to let me be more aggressive next time. A proper bodyguard should always maintain a fierce image after all. Besides the other sisters said I need to be more assertive with you.”

Trinity’s face went blank at the mention of her harem. They call themselves The Sisterhood.

“Hmm, Scarlett you did not tell them where we went did you?” Trinity asked with a nervous tone in her voice.

Scarlett smirked at Trinity’s question and then responded.

“Ha Ha Trinity they of course know where you are at all times. It was my job this time around to keep an eye on you. Then report back to them what you are doing here. They said they would be coming to join in on the fun when they are able to.”

At Scarlett’s revelation, Trinity began to worry a bit. The members of The Sisterhood are all quite eccentric and a tad violent.

A few of them might be a bit insane as well. What can Trinity say she likes the fringe violent girls. The ones that no one else would ever have romantic thoughts about.

The sex with them is amazing, to say the least. Much like how Scarlett and Trinity destroyed the pool area last night.

It can be quite destructive for the environment. Sometimes depending on who is involved it can become a Yuri-induced natural disaster.

But the legendary Yuri antics of Trinity aside the fact that the other girls are coming here could be bad.

Oh not for Trinity but for that idiot Adrian Fury and the rest involved in the deaths of her family and friends.

With this thought in mind, Trinity looked at Scarlett with questioning eyes. But Scarlett cut her off.

“Before you ask Trinity. My sister’s said they will leave it as a surprise when they will show up.”

When Trinity heard those words she became even more worried. Not about Adrian but about how her new members in the harem will take this.

But then again what could go wrong the love of Yuri is universal. And can solve any relationship problems that may come up. That and a healthy dose of alcohol and sex.

Because once you ride Trinity Solaris you never go back.

Trinity then went and helped Scarlett to get dressed. Putting a wonderful red cocktail dress on her that exposed a generous amount. Of Scarlett’s legs and cleavage.

Making Scarlett confused for a moment.

“Trinity, where did this dress come from? For that matter why do you have a bunch of clothing in my size in your bedroom closet.”

Trinity would not admit that her covert team of helpers had done all of this. After all, what is a domineering CEO without her mystique?

“Scarlett it’s just one of the many mysterious things about me. Besides you love my mystique admit it.”

At Trinity’s words, Scarlett’s face became a bit flushed. Only for Scarlett to nod her head.

“It’s true”

Trinity could not help but laugh to herself.
Then when Scarlett saw that she was being teased. The paint on the walls began to boil from the heat of Scarlett’s embarrassment.

Only for Trinity to take Scarlett’s hand into hers. Pulling Scarlett along with her. Calming Scarlett down and even more importantly saving her bedroom from too much damage.

Trinity could not help but sigh her harem had no idea. That is one of the major reasons why Trinity tries so hard to make so much money all of the time.

Is because these dang women are always destroying everything around her. The maintenance for a harem of super-powered women.

Is not a joke at all. Thankfully Trinity always makes sure that Scarlett’s clothing is fireproof. Something that Scarlett is not even aware of herself.

Again Trinity could only sigh in happiness. A good wife must always cover for the shortcomings of her woman.

Join my patreon today to read up to chapter 24.

www.patreon.com/everstone