Chapter 7 The Cleanup Pt. 2

As Trinity went to rest in her home. Scarlett immediately got to work after cleaning out all the employees. Beginning to replace them with members of the Strategic Tactical Operations Resource Management or STORM for short.

STORM is one of the military branches of the Shield group. Comprised of only women members of STORM are only deployed. To the field when Trinity is present.

Scarlett is in charge of STORM which is one of the direct military branches of the Shield group.

Our specific area of duty is as the public military face of the Shield group. There exist several other branches within the shield group which Scarlett did not need to go into for now.  

Going to the spec ops center of Sapphire Scarlett immediately set about installing the members of Storm. Throughout the building as the receptionists and staff of all the businesses and restaurants as well as locking down the entry of anyone who is not pre-approved by herself.

Of course, Sapphire is open to the public but we are only granting entry to women. Some will be scouted to become possible members of the Shield group. If they meet the requirements of the STORM agents in the field.

That's right since Trinity is not making a lot of money from this place. Scarlett felt she might as well turn it into a recruitment center.

This is the first step in Scarlett's plan for the Yuri revolution in Everose. Then eventually the Dawn Empire. Every woman must come to know the joys of Yuri love. Then embrace the idea of down with the patriarchy.

If there is one thing Trinity does not lack it's material wealth. The one thing she can always use more of is talent. Top-shelf supermodel talent.

Scarlett focused on looking for women of exceptional ability and beauty. To be recruited into the forces that serve the Shield group.

Star approached Scarlett with the plans that she had worked out for the defense of Sapphire. If Sapphire is raided by one of Trinity's many enemies.

Looking at the plans before her Scarlett circled the places that needed to be fortified. Because they are considered weak points as well as places to be reconstructed immediately to be turned into defensible positions.

Scarlett created choke points on every floor of the first twenty floors. Every floor that you would go up would have fewer elevators it and entry points. Until the next floor eventually leads to the 20th floor which would only have one entry point.

The twentieth floor is a rather special place with it being a massive indoor garden that has one entrance that leads to the floors beyond the 20th floor.

Where Trinity will live with Scarlett and others. Looking at the plans that drastically cut back on the entrances to every level.

Scarlett began to give instructions to install automated turrets into the walls along every entry point to every floor to turn them into choke points.

The automated turrets use one of the signature technologies of the Shield group. Fusion magic is a combination of magic and technological devices that are combined. With formation magic something that Trinity created herself.

That's right magic exists Regalius. Scarlett specializes in fire magic herself. But the unique thing about Trinity and Scarlett is that they can instantly deploy their magic.

While normal people need a catalyst to do so. The only way to immediately deploy your magic is if you reach a supremely high level of magic mastery.

If somebody wanted to make a forceful entry into any of the floors they would have to get past the concealed turrets and pay for it with rivers of blood.

Scarlett also had sniper points concealed at various places to deploy magic attacks from. On every floor but disguised with decorations such as paintings or various other things.

The interior walls of the Sapphire were immediately reinforced to easily withstand any magical attacks just in case.

The entire building was covered in magical formations which would immediately dispel any magic used within the building thus making it impossible to use magic.

It's impossible to attack Sapphire from the outside with magic. Because Blue Diamond Crystal is impervious to magical attacks. One of the reasons why it's so valuable.

Something like that should normally not be possible but the resources that Trinity has gathered make it easily achievable.

As Scarlett continued to look at the plans for Sapphire she immediately noticed a service basement. So Scarlett ordered Star to have that place opened up further and developed into an underground base. With an entrance that leads directly to the 21st floor from underground as well.

Making it easier to escape from Sapphire if needed or sending assistance. To the upper floors of Sapphire should an enemy attack.

The underground base would be constructed in just a few days. As well as massive amounts of room being cleared out for Trinity's vehicle collection. Trinity loves collecting various vehicles such as helicopters, cars, motorcycles, and other things.

The underground base would also have a helicopter pad that comes up from underground. Much like an aircraft carrier, it will appear in an empty section of the Sapphire parking lot.

When it's ready to be used the parking lot will retract and a helipad will lift up with whatever vehicle that Trinity chooses to use to fly that day. Or the car she chooses to use.

Read up to chapter 17 in advance on my patreon.

Join for 3$ with discord access at 5$

www.patreon.com/everstone