Chapter 26 A Master Mage Is Born

With these thoughts in mind, Theo looked at his daughter, saying with a serious tone.

“Sonia, you need to keep this incident with Adrian to yourself for now. Trust no one with this information, especially about the fact that you met Trinity Solaris. If certain people find out about that girl, then she could be in danger.”

Sonia did not understand her father’s words about being so careful with the identity of Trinity Solaris, as she was not familiar with the incident that happened to Trinity as a child. Despite this, she agreed with her father’s advice. Trinity is not someone simple, and it would be even better if Adrian Fury is not aware of who she is for now. Adrian probably wants Trinity dead after the beating he received.

But after further thought, Sonia changed her mind. Trinity is incredibly beautiful, so he probably wants revenge by using her body. Sonia did not realize it at this point, but a dangerous look and aura appeared around her. Sonia, at this moment, gained something that generally appears in all of Trinity’s wives from The Sisterhood.

This means that Trinity’s aura as the final boss is beginning to affect Sonia’s personality by sending it in a dangerous direction, all caused by some innocent flirting and a few ass rubs.

Sonia began to feel that the power of the earth element in her body was becoming stronger due to her sudden powerful urge to protect Trinity. Sonia may even be close to becoming a master-level mage herself, considering she was already at the peak level for an advanced mage. This is a barrier that only a select few even break through in their entire lives.

Little did Sonia know that her power-up was supposed to be because of Adrian Fury, when he was going to save her from that robber. But Trinity took this opportunity away from Adrian and took it for herself, thus allowing Sonia’s personality to begin to change in a dangerous but sexy direction.

Sonia would soon commit to the power of the Yuri lifestyle. When she does, Sonia will be blessed with the perk of being the wife of the final boss, something that many men want, but they would be killed by the insanely protective members of The Sisterhood before that could happen. For them, nothing is more important than Trinity.

If Adrian knew what kind of power-up he would obtain by capturing Trinity, he would stop at nothing to obtain her.

After Sonia left her father’s study, she spent the rest of the day in the dojo. Sonia felt that her breakthrough to master-level mage was not far away.

As she practiced, Sonia’s body became all sticky with sweat as she worked out, filling the room with a distinct sexy fragrance, one that would drive Trinity into heat if she were here.

As Sonia kept hitting the dummy target with her fist, she kept trying to push her body beyond its limits, the process needed to use magic without a catalyst.

The more Sonia hit the target dummy, the more it started to become disfigured. This dummy was made of high-grade fire steel, something that is incredibly durable, but it was quickly becoming more and more wrecked under the brutal strikes of Sonia. If Sonia’s father were here, he would say that Sonia has already achieved the level of a master mage.

But this is Trinity’s unique blessing at work, the power for heroines to exceed their limits that were already set by this world. Sonia is quickly escaping the confines that this novel world has placed on her, destined to be able to grow as strong as she wished, as long as her passion for Trinity pushes her forward.

After Sonia was done with her training, she pulled out her catalyst and used it, only to discover that it rejected her mana. So Sonia smiled and tried to channel her earth magic, finding that it worked on its own without a catalyst. Sonia immediately turned serious and crushed the catalyst crystal in her hand, something that should not be possible due to its durability.

But for all intents and purposes, Sonia is no longer human, as she has surpassed a master-level mage. This is the start of Sonia’s journey down a difficult path, as the idea to use her newfound power to protect Trinity became the all-consuming focus in her mind.

Sonia, with new determination in her eyes, returned to training, intending to see how far she could push her newfound power as well as her body.

Join my patreon today to read up to chapter 50 in advance today.

www.patreon.com/everstone